GODDAMN. Hello!

Hello! Might recognize me as one of the translators for the Prison Batsu or one of the regulars from Ducktoaster’s livestream. I’m Oolong from [url:15qlwh8j]http://dtr-subs.tumblr.com[/url:15qlwh8j] and I’ve been lurking for a while, figured I should just sign up for an account.

Nice to meet all of you and hope to share more Gaki goodness with everyone!

welcome! and thank you for your work. hope you are around for Oolong time… you see what i did there? yup…im clever like that… 8)

Hey, nice to meet you, too! :)

Hey, welcome to the forum!
I was actually talking to you on Reddit today as "YamasakiGIFsTumblr."
Thanks for your awesome work in translating the batsu this year. I always wait until the whole thing is fully translated before watching because it really gives me a lot of enjoyment!

Welcome to the forum! :D

Thanks for the warm welcome! You guys are awesome.

Poking my head in to say hello as well. I’m also a subber and part of the DTR-subs team.

Oh, so soudou is YamasakiGIFsTumblr. I see soudou on this forum like, everywhere. No wonder he/she’s so knowledgeable about Gaki.

[quote="typesoshee":ao8pxa5v]Poking my head in to say hello as well. I’m also a subber and part of the DTR-subs team.
Oh, so soudou is YamasakiGIFsTumblr. I see soudou on this forum like, everywhere. No wonder he/she’s so knowledgeable about Gaki.[/quote:ao8pxa5v]

Hey welcome! Had fun chatting with you on Reddit. Oh, that’s kind of you to say… Nothing that impressive though, just been loitering here a couple years so I’ve got a breadcrumb trail, some of the bread has gone a bit moldy though so I don’t recommend taking a bite.

Anyway good to have you here, subbers are rare and highly treasured. You can even ask the admins to give you a shiny Subber star tag under your name. Example here under Shibatabread’s avatar:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5799&p=49941#p49941

Yup, I messaged one of the admins about it.

What is that supposed to be in the star, a face? Like two eyes and a mouth?

welcome!!! hope you enjoy your stay here :)

[quote="typesoshee":1p7y9xr1]What is that supposed to be in the star, a face? Like two eyes and a mouth?[/quote:1p7y9xr1]

Might be, it makes me think of a Halloween pumpkin face carving :lol:

Oh, it’s a stylized "Ga" (ガ) of "Gaki." It’s from Gaki’s official design and artwork.