How does this work

Come introduce yourself and feel at home!
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi I'm Lei I'm one of the translators from Team Gaki and I probably had another account on here before but I completely forgot my username so I'm just going to use this.

Um well I saw someone saying on Reddit that I'm not one of the more active translators I guess in terms of interacting with others so here I am. I don't really know how forums work (which is why I'm not very active on them - and I'm having difficulty figuring this one out) but I'm going to try to be more active in this community I guess?

A little bit about myself: I am one of the younger (the youngest probably) members in TG, I live in the USA, I like to listen to music and use the internet but it seems that I'm not very good at it lol. I hope that I can keep translating in the future (in college) and getting better at it so that I'm able to better convey how funny Gaki videos are.

I really really enjoy translating and working with team gaki and I'm glad that I'm able to be in on something like this because it's kind of like visible evidence that I can do things that help bring other people joy, if that makes sense.

よろしくお願いします。Lmk if you have any questions or comments or anything else.
translator for Team Gaki
Hey Lei, welcome to the forum! :bow:

Thanks for your work in translating Gaki for us all, looking forward to enjoying your efforts on the Prison batsu. It does indeed bring a lot of joy! :)
I'm glad you'll be continuing to sub the show even after the batsu. :nod:

Hopefully a member of staff can give you a "subber" tag under your name. If you have any questions about the forum I'm sure people can help.
2 posts Page 1 of 1