How does this work

Hi I’m Lei I’m one of the translators from Team Gaki and I probably had another account on here before but I completely forgot my username so I’m just going to use this.

Um well I saw someone saying on Reddit that I’m not one of the more active translators I guess in terms of interacting with others so here I am. I don’t really know how forums work (which is why I’m not very active on them - and I’m having difficulty figuring this one out) but I’m going to try to be more active in this community I guess?

A little bit about myself: I am one of the younger (the youngest probably) members in TG, I live in the USA, I like to listen to music and use the internet but it seems that I’m not very good at it lol. I hope that I can keep translating in the future (in college) and getting better at it so that I’m able to better convey how funny Gaki videos are.

I really really enjoy translating and working with team gaki and I’m glad that I’m able to be in on something like this because it’s kind of like visible evidence that I can do things that help bring other people joy, if that makes sense.

よろしくお願いします。Lmk if you have any questions or comments or anything else.

Hey Lei, welcome to the forum! :bow:

Thanks for your work in translating Gaki for us all, looking forward to enjoying your efforts on the Prison batsu. It does indeed bring a lot of joy! :)
I’m glad you’ll be continuing to sub the show even after the batsu. :nod:

Hopefully a member of staff can give you a "subber" tag under your name. If you have any questions about the forum I’m sure people can help.