Hello All

Hey everyone. I have seen this site before, but never really knew what it was about. The last time I was on here was like 2013 I think looking for the annual Batsu! My wife is Japanese and is currently in the states with me. We both miss Japan terribly and can’t wait to be able to go back (if anyone needs to hire someone let me know!!) and be in one of the most wonderful countries. I hope everyone is safe with all the nonsense going on in the world. Just wish people could realize that we all the same and start to love each other. Hope I don’t make too much of a fool of myself on here. I am known to make mistakes sometimes.

Hi, welcome! Nice to meet you. That was a long time ago! What prompted you to come back? Just a curious question you don’t have answer!

So I got referred over here since i need to find ways to get Japanese TV while we are in the states, and it’s proving really really difficult. Hoping this wonderful community can help a brother out.

Oh yeah, definitely. It depends what you want to see too. If you pop onto "Other Japanese comedy" or "Suiyoubi no Downtown" subthreads you’ll find a lot of those shows. In fact, ErnieYoung just reuploaded a lot of old ones so you should grab it before the links expire.

You might also want to check out this thread to the very end as well.

http://gaki-no-tsukai.com/viewtopic.php ... 6&start=15

Thanks, I got sent here looking for JPTVTs invites. But I dont really know anyone here yet.

OH I SEE. Maybe it was me then! [url=https://aox.to/index.php:14rujxh0]AOX[/url:14rujxh0] does have open invitation currently if you just want to check out their library to see if there’s anything you like without having to ask anyone for an invite. For a JPTVTS invite just follow the instructions as in the thread I linked above, but would help if you have an idea of some shows you want to see.

Just in these forums alone, ErnieYoung does upload a number of shows that aren’t on AOX. It’s not hard to find if you check out the subforums I mentioned above and you don’t really need to know anyone. Happy viewing.