Hello :)

Hey guys, I’m Peter (even though my name states otherwise… sorry bad joke)

I’m from England but live in New Zealand, I also lived in Japan for about a year and a half, almost 2 years and grew fond of their comedy shows… which is what brings me to this site haha.

Anyway, I hope I can become a part of this nice community with all you guys.

Hi, welcome! That’s cool! Were you over there for work or school? What comedy did you like and watch while you were there, or weren’t there?

[quote="Ayaka":1zg7ba97]Hi, welcome! That’s cool! Were you over there for work or school? What comedy did you like and watch while you were there, or weren’t there?[/quote:1zg7ba97]

I studied over there at Kansai Gaidai for 12 months, then stayed there for an internship + holiday time haha.

I really enjoyed アメトーーク the most, but I also liked 笑ってはいけない and London Hearts :)

Hey man, welcome.

Here is a very nice community. :hug:

[quote="Soufuu":2qnij5g3]Hey man, welcome.

Here is a very nice community. :hug:[/quote:2qnij5g3]

Thanks bro :)

Wow, that’s amazing. I can’t imagine studying in another country with a different spoken language…

Of those, I only know AmeTalk and London Hearts, which I watch the most of thanks to ErnieYoung. I avoided/was afraid of watching both for some time because I thought if it was mostly talking, I would never be able to follow since I don’t know the language. Well, I gave it a shot and I feel like watching it for some time gave me a really big jump in my understanding of the language. XD

Welcome! I’ve been on this site for a while but have mostly been lurking. Going to work on changing that in the new year - hope to see you on the forums! 8)