Welcome

Come introduce yourself and feel at home!
95 posts

Thank you, finally a site who gives us the chance to get what we want. i guess i talk for everyone thats this will make it for us easier to find & and watch GNT without giving us the stress to search endless for subs,vids and other info.
Uploaded Episodes :
#1025 / #1026 / #1027 / #1028 / #1029 / #1030 / #1031 / #1032 / #1033 / #1034 / #1035 / #1036 / #1037 / #1038 / #1039 / #1040 / #1041

finally, a site like this exist.
This is great. Thanks for bringing us all the goodness!

Amazing site, finally a place for Gaki fans :D

Thanks for creating this and everyone who contributes(especially subbers ;) ).
I'll try and do my part!

best site i`ve ever seen. i love gaki no tsukai.
10000times better than youtube. and thanks for your great and wonderful work :)

finally! its fantastic there is finally a fansite for all the english speaking fans of gaki no tsukai.

Best comedy show in the world in my opinion. thanks for creating it! :)

Nice Site! Love those subs keep them up! :D
Hellos

I am so glad to have found a place like this I just love this show
Thank you
Lilblu

Hi everyone!

So glad I stumbled upon this forum.
Keep up the good work!

Ello,

Nice one on the forum! Looks top notch!

Will be posting here and there so see you around the forums.

Finally a damn good repository for gaki!

thank you for all the hard work you are doing for us :)

u site cool.............
Hackerumas alway cools :devil:

Great work!

I've been a fan of GnT for about 3 years now. It's getting harder to find videos now that YouTube has basically removed everything. Thank you very much!!!!

Originally posted by flinflon
Best comedy show in the world in my opinion. thanks for creating it! :)

yea IMO too... :D

wonderful site btw... :)

Hi,
Nice to see this forum.
I've review all my GNT because of this site :3

I plan to translate the Batsu Game (and maybe the Silent Library) in French with the sub in here. ^^
(Of course all the credit will be respected)

Good work everyone.
See ya.
~Sorry for my English~
95 posts