Welcome

Come introduce yourself and feel at home!
95 posts

Thank you for the forum!!

Great site here. I just started getting into GNT a month ago or so. But they are amazing. I wish they had more subtitled ones out there so it's good to finally find some. Anyway good job with the site here. Thanks.

thanks for a great site, love these guys!

Really happy to have found this site :)

Thanks for creating this forum so all Gaki no Tsukai fans can come together and share, communicate and express opinions! :D

Awesome site u have made here. Finally a place we can gather all the DT episodes. :)

Cool Site!

Came here from a link on tehparadox.com.

Thanks for subbing GNT-videos!

your site is love!
nice works everybody~ ^^

I'm glad that I finally found a gaki no tsukai fan page! :)

Ecstatic to have found this forum. Excellent work, thank you to all who provide subs et al. Arigatou gozaimashita!

Hey I'm a newbie here..thank you very much for making this site! :)
save the nation through the oblation! :D
Hello!

Super thank you for making this site!
This is absolutely awesome.
Everyday, I have been visiting this site more times than my facebook profile, lol

Keep up the good work.
Thanks to video uploaders.
Thanks to eng subbers.

More Power!
Nobuta powaaa... CHUNYU! *kon kon*

Hello,I'm new here. I'm a French fan of Gaki no Tsukai and I was very happy to find a site about this program.

Thank you for your work!!

:)

Well,what can I say,the Japanese actually got me to watch TV again,that is, Japanese Batsu games ^^

Hello to everyone here,I am so glad I found a fourm that has a huge fan base to one of the best TV shows ever to be found,I thank everyone for subbing, uploading and making this wonderful site for fans like me!

My first taste of Downtown no Gaki no Tsukai ya Arahende!! is on Youtube back in 2006 when I had found Yamasaki's Piano Recital in that haunted school, that was so funny watching him screaming down the halls!!

And of course my first batsu game, who could forget, Don't Laugh In High School, I have no idea how many shades of red i turned but I almost died laughing the first time I saw it, pure genius I say!!

So yes,I am glad to be part of such a huge fan base and I cant wait to see what they do next!! :D
Image Yamasaki, OUTO!!
Hi all ! I'm Gaki_No_Outto !

I'm so happy to join your community !

I'm a great french fan of the Downtown Team, i discovered them with the "Silent Library" show and i completely loved them with the "Don't laugh" series.

Its good to see that now there's a website where all fans of them can meet and share videos, subtitles...it's really cool !

I hope we will have fun !
Downtown French Fan !
<3 Don't Laugh Series, Silent Library !
I can't wait to discover the other shows !

I'm so glad that Gaki no Tsukai has this great community website. Keep up the good work all of you!
95 posts