No-Laughing Newspaper Agency (2008)

Directory of COMPLETED subtitle files
95 posts
None at all, or at least not public.
I'm sorry, I haven't visited this project since I last said I will work on it, but I promise I'll look into it again, and hopefully bring it into newer and better standards ;)
Shadi wrote:
I'm sorry, I haven't visited this project since I last said I will work on it, but I promise I'll look into it again, and hopefully bring it into newer and better standards ;)

Oh man I can hardly wait. Honestly since this is a hobby to most people (subbing) no need to apologize.

I really look forward to this episode, so much seems to be missing and I consider this (and the hospital) episode to be some of their greatest works. I would LOVE to be able to understand some of the back and fourth they perform as it really makes the episode go from good to amazing.
Hihi, I was just looking for subs of the Batsu 2008 newspaper agency and chanced upon this site, was just wondering if there will be an update for this sub file with full subs?

much appreciated.
lipmonstar wrote:
Hihi, I was just looking for subs of the Batsu 2008 newspaper agency and chanced upon this site, was just wondering if there will be an update for this sub file with full subs?

much appreciated.

As much as I would also like a resub, the original sub would be the only sub for newspaper for the foreseeable future. At this time, no subbing group have manpower, nor time, to do a complete resub unfortunately. =\
95 posts