High School Complete subs

[CENTER][size=134:1n26w919]UPDATED[/size:1n26w919][/CENTER]

so I proudly present the final and complete for “the long awaited” subs of the High School batsu game.

special thanks to :

Sutekidayo & Mr_Orange, Gojinki & Alex, and me :P

NEW Download link:
[url:1n26w919]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=67L7ZSLS[/url:1n26w919]

Mediafire mirror (by gojinki)
[url:1n26w919]http://www.mediafire.com/?ztzjjzyowzj[/url:1n26w919]

~have fun watching it :D

Thx!!

Can you please upload this Sub file to Megaupload or Mediafire? The site you used to upload the file can be a pain in the ass. Otherwise, great work ShadiHD, been looking forward to this.

A real pain in the ass site. The download button in located downwards. If you press the big buttons, you get an add.

Anyways: Thanks to everyone who worked hard on this project! Awesome to see this batsu in it’s completion.

Up to the next project:D

haha, yeah, it’s like the most inconspicuous download link ever.

But good job, everyone who contributed to the subs. I look forward to this.

Thanks for the subs guys!

much thanks for all those involved in the completion of these subs :clap:

VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY ME SUB GUYS AHHAHAHAHAHAH COOL SUBBING TOO! :slight_smile: :D

Anyone else having trouble hardcoding the subtitles to this video? I follow the tutorial, and I’ve had no problems with hardcoding a few of them, as I was hoping to add this batsu game to the many others on my PS3 with subs. But for some reason, when I open up the High School Batsu on VirtualDub, the video doesn’t even appear. The subs are there, and i hear audio, I just don’t get any video.

I don’t understand it. Should I download a different video file? What am I missing? Do you guys know of any other ways to hardcode?

Thanks for your time.

I had watched the subbed version on Youtube last month, was it missing a lot/wrong?

Oh well… after a year and half of waiting, here we are finally.

Special thanks to everyone that contributed to this project. Well done boys ;)

Next Project, if you don’t mind: Cosplay Bus Serie :D

Thank you very much guys. This is a great day for us! :flowers:

Awesome to see it finally finished! A lot of hours went into just the bit I did so this represents a heck of a lot of work. Well done to all!

Awesome! Long awaited and finally finished! You guys have done a great job! Props!

Sweeeeeeeeet, thanks!

Thank you very much guys.

Awesome. So very awesome. Thank you very much for your hard work and effort to bring this project to fruition.

You have my, and all my friend’s, utmost thanks.

we’re glad that you liked it guys. :devil:

[quote:1hl7dikp][i:1hl7dikp]Originally posted by Rotten Apple[/i:1hl7dikp]
Anyone else having trouble hardcoding the subtitles to this video? I follow the tutorial, and I’ve had no problems with hardcoding a few of them, as I was hoping to add this batsu game to the many others on my PS3 with subs. But for some reason, when I open up the High School Batsu on VirtualDub, the video doesn’t even appear. The subs are there, and i hear audio, I just don’t get any video.

I don’t understand it. Should I download a different video file? What am I missing? Do you guys know of any other ways to hardcode?

Thanks for your time.[/quote:1hl7dikp]

Finally, someone else with some trouble in the area that I’m having.

I’m trying to hardcode these subs to the video file using VirtuaDub and I keep getting an “out of bounds memory error” in “vobsub” and “textsub” error. It crashes the program and there’s nothing I can do about it.

Keep in mind that I’ve hardcoded every single other Batsu game with available subs, but with this video and these subs, it crashes the program.

Is there another option available? Some other program I can hardcode subs with?

EPIC FACE, EPIC FACE, EPIC FACE, JIZZ IN MY PANTZ!!!

Thanx Man Been lookin forward to this one