Subbing Project 2010 Batsu: "No Laughing SPY School"

Directory of COMPLETED subtitle files
646 posts
thank you very much ShibataBread Team!!!
First of all, thank you guys (and girl) for the taking on, and completing the huge task of subbing.

about timing for the 720p version, i´ve found that from start and up to 1:42:50 it´s good but from 1:42:50 all the way to the end all subs are 6 sec early.
when using http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TYHZ9L9M
if anyone has a program that enables them to make an "easy" fix that allows them to correct all lines in one operation it would be apprisiated, othervise i have to open the .ass with notepad and correce every single line 6 sec forword, and we are talkin perhaps 1000-2000 lines.
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! FREKIN AWESOME! thank all of you guys!
Thank you! :clap:
Ah finally the subfile :rock:
Thank you very much! :bow:
I would like to personally thank every single subber for there hard work and dedication to allow us the enjoyment of the Downtown group. You all are true heroes.

If you all ever find yourself in VA, dinner is on me.
Thank you for investing all that time to making me :rofl: its greatly appreciated.
I hope the downtown crew will invite you personally and award the golden globe of subtitles to you (+offering you a job hehe)
Thanks, its U R the best :clap:
I would like thank everyone involved in working out kinks on the sub file.
And also thanks to the Gaki No Tsukai forum for the support.

I shall be back with more. Stay tuned.

s
We are the one who owe you thanks, Shibata ;)
BTW. Who are these 4 Girls from the pop band ? are they famous ? - Sry, I didn't get it :$
what an ending ! thank you so much for this awesome work guys !
i almost died laughing :D :D :D this is my favourite show .. tnx for the upload and tnx do the guys who subbed it :) i really appreciate your work

-- 02.04.2011, 04:48 --

i almost died laughing :D :D :D this is my favourite show .. tnx for the upload and tnx do the guys who subbed it :) i really appreciate your work
not sure if anyone has pointed this out yet but the scene when Reiji (Nakagawa Family) speaking cantonese, it is actually Korean what he was trying to minic just fyi and to point out the mistake :)
zeyphex wrote:
First of all, thank you guys (and girl) for the taking on, and completing the huge task of subbing.

about timing for the 720p version, i´ve found that from start and up to 1:42:50 it´s good but from 1:42:50 all the way to the end all subs are 6 sec early.
when using http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TYHZ9L9M
if anyone has a program that enables them to make an "easy" fix that allows them to correct all lines in one operation it would be apprisiated, othervise i have to open the .ass with notepad and correce every single line 6 sec forword, and we are talkin perhaps 1000-2000 lines.

Same Issue
646 posts