Batsu Games (hard subbed)

Hey All,
I noticed that some people were having trouble with the combining of the .ass or .srt subs with the video clips, so I went ahead and hard subbed most of them. I am working on getting the 24-hr tag hard subbed then I will post it as well. I have the following done so far:

Matsumoto’s Haunted Hotel
High school
Hospital
Police Academy
Newspaper Agency
Onsen (2003)
Yugawara Onsen (complete)
Spy SD version

I did not modify any of the subtitles and used what was available here, so credit for the subs goes to the proper people.

Download links are on my blog.

Excellent project, that’s something that had to be done anyway ;)

Thanks!

24-hr Endurance Tag now added

nice, I know its not a batsu game but can ya do the absolutely tasty pasta?

[quote="ninjaxkiwisbgf":1jj52vid]nice, I know its not a batsu game but can ya do the absolutely tasty pasta?[/quote:1jj52vid]

It’s done and uploaded now

its not hard to hardsub…ive already got em all hardsubbed
use avirecomp…fastest thing that does it

Thank you very much zurui. You have a nice blog!

awesome sauce all over

Soft subs are EZ to load, at least in MPC-HC … just have the .ass/.srt have the same filename as the .avi

ie:
Downtown Gaki no Tsukai Onsen 2 Batsu [XviD 640 x 480].avi
Downtown Gaki no Tsukai Onsen 2 Batsu [XviD 640 x 480].srt

Thanks for this. You have saved me some time in hard subbing these for a friend. He has a mac so he can’t use Avi recomp. Thanks again :)

Thank u guys, I dont know what er coning 2 do without u.

PS: Do u know that some Arabs hv the name Hamada!!! then how is that become a family name in Japan???!!!

I have uploaded to my blog, hardsubbed Spy SD and Yugawara Onsen (complete) for those that need it.

[quote="XanXus":q79xseb2]Thank u guys, I dont know what er coning 2 do without u.

PS: Do u know that some Arabs hv the name Hamada!!! then how is that become a family name in Japan???!!![/quote:q79xseb2]

will not really, the arabic "Hamada" is derived from Mohammed, just like a nickname like:

Matsumoto –> Matsun… etc…)

Yay! Thank you for your wonderful blog! :hug:
I can’t figure the ss files. :(

man i didn’t know that was your blog. i must say you rock dude. and yes hamada is kind of a nick name here for any name with the sequence H then M then D, e g; Ahmed, Mohammed, MAhmoud…etc.

anyway is there any site that sells these DVD as a package?

Just something off-topic here, zurui: What episode of the Kiki series is where Hamada’s crotch gets tortured by two guys? (ie, the gif in your sig)

[quote="LegendGiru":1cxpgng4]Just something off-topic here, zurui: What episode of the Kiki series is where Hamada’s crotch gets tortured by two guys? (ie, the gif in your sig)[/quote:1cxpgng4]
u just pissed me off, why would u create a thread just for this question
that gif is from kiki natto
mod if u see this please just delete it

[quote="joker":26gvpp1q][quote="LegendGiru":26gvpp1q]Just something off-topic here, zurui: What episode of the Kiki series is where Hamada’s crotch gets tortured by two guys? (ie, the gif in your sig)[/quote:26gvpp1q]
u just pissed me off, why would u create a thread just for this question
that gif is from kiki natto
mod if u see this please just delete it[/quote:26gvpp1q]

This question is asked so often… Zurui did a good job there :P.
Maybe a Skyrim meme will help : I knew in which episode Hamada was tortured in the crotch by 2 guys…until I took an arrow to the knee.