Airport Batsu Game - Completed Subtitles FINAL hardsub 5/22

Directory of COMPLETED subtitle files
583 posts
Where is the subs file for RAW, UNTRANSLATED version [1280x720] (HD, 720p)? ;(
Thanks for the 31-60 min subs
Thank you very much for all the hard work!! Keep it up!
Yukito wrote:
Awesome so far guys! If you are looking for it though, someone typoed "Matsumoto" about 22:50 in on the second video. Just letting you guys know if you want to get that before a full release is sent out. :)

Also, man, Deluxe rocks. xD

Thanks for catching the typo, if anyone else notices anything wrong, please post it. It will help to speed up the final checking before we release the sub file. :bow:
I noticed a tiny grammar error in the first video when they were still in the bus, I believe it's when the boy & girl with her father scene, matsumoto said : they are Laughed at the...
ShadiHD wrote:
I noticed a tiny grammar error in the first video when they were still in the bus, I believe it's when the boy & girl with her father scene, matsumoto said : they are Laughed at the...

Thanks for catching that. I'm sure there are more because I only did a quick scan before releasing the files. If you or anyone else can find more please post it up here or on the site.

BTW, congrats on the completion of your surgery, it looks like it's healing up well!
thanks man! it is getting better & better everyday despite the fact that it was a painful experience
zurui wrote:
Yukito wrote:
Awesome so far guys! If you are looking for it though, someone typoed "Matsumoto" about 22:50 in on the second video. Just letting you guys know if you want to get that before a full release is sent out. :)

Also, man, Deluxe rocks. xD

Thanks for catching the typo, if anyone else notices anything wrong, please post it. It will help to speed up the final checking before we release the sub file. :bow:

I have pictures of deluxe without make up on my site :lol:
u know whut??
u r d greatest!!!!
whats the password?
yOzhiE wrote:
Where is the subs file for RAW, UNTRANSLATED version [1280x720] (HD, 720p)? ;(

they are coming soon just wait patiently
ive have the downloded this file
"HD (720p) Version - 5.6 GB: http://zoink.it/torrent/0C5077B4F173E9F ... A3.torrent"

i wonder if there will be subs for it too

thanks :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
lestatdea wrote:
ive have the downloded this file
"HD (720p) Version - 5.6 GB: http://zoink.it/torrent/0C5077B4F173E9F ... A3.torrent"

i wonder if there will be subs for it too

thanks :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Our timing is based on hand's 2.5GB file, but I'm sure after we release the .ass someone will be able to time it to the 5.6 GB file.
Can't wait see next 30min when they are opening drawers 8)
tech_frix wrote:
u know whut??
u r d greatest!!!!

Are you fucking serious !?
Show at least some respect by typing properly ffs.
583 posts