Airport Batsu Game - Completed Subtitles FINAL hardsub 5/22

Directory of COMPLETED subtitle files
583 posts
Great work guys. This is being pumped out remarkably fast.

BTW does anyone know the story behind why all five of them have been participating in these "batsu" games for the last few years?
thank you for the 1st part which i've downloaded from the mirror site.

can we have the same mirror site address for the 2nd and third part.

it seems the links given files in the first posting were deleted or removed.
nefarious wrote:
thank you for the 1st part which i've downloaded from the mirror site.

can we have the same mirror site address for the 2nd and third part.

it seems the links given files in the first posting were deleted or removed.

Ok, they'll be available in a a few moments ;)

-- 22 Jan 2012, 16:24 --

Here is the part 2:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ri2tskyrib9pvsd

-- 22 Jan 2012, 16:36 --

Part 3:

http://www.mediafire.com/?9usw2nfm9nk8gbc
it seems they have blocked filesonic and also putlocker is not working unless you have pro account..

why not use fileserve or mediafire??
geekjologs wrote:
it seems they have blocked filesonic and also putlocker is not working unless you have pro account..

why not use fileserve or mediafire??

Putlocker works fine for me streaming as a free user
Fileserve finally upped
fileserve is gone :( use multiupload.com or mirrorcreator.com :)
hamada sketches are soooo funny, especially those gag ones! :rofl: plus matsumoto's gravure picture looks gross :envy: :rofl: :lol:
YEAH! Thanks a lot about next translates! :inlove:
Fileserve now only limited to self upload and retrieval.

Are there other upload sites?
Uploadstation added
I always get this in Putlocker
You have exceeded the daily stream limit for your country. You can wait until tomorrow, or get a premium account right now, and access the site without any limits.
Are there alternatives? I could suggest Sapo player, the one anime streaming sites used or I'll just w8 a few days till this limitations expire.
my drive is a bit full so I'll just stick to streaming things.
furransu wrote:
fileserve is gone :( use multiupload.com or mirrorcreator.com :)

Thanks furransu for this, I think I'll try it. Also thanks for the jpn sub file, it helps out a lot!
hash2o wrote:
Great work guys. This is being pumped out remarkably fast.

BTW does anyone know the story behind why all five of them have been participating in these "batsu" games for the last few years?

I wondered that myself. They seemed to always have a contest to see who had to do the game, Example: 100m Dash, 100m Swim, Hot Wasabi sushi. The only thing I can figure out is people enjoy all of them being there and the more participants, the more gags they can pull. Of course, this is just what I think. It might be far from the truth.
583 posts