583 posts
Whoa, I got the chuckles over the
doll
Hamada found in his drawer. I wasn't expecting it to be
Matsumoto's daughter's toy
. :lol:
Anyway, thank's again for all the people doing this subbing-project! :D
try upload at mediafire
Both fileserve & Uploadstation for 61-90 minutes are down, I would be greatly appreciated for a re-up. Nice Project :)
Appreciate the jobs you guys have done but man only up to 90-120 mins T.T the anticipation is killing me! Still for at least 150mins more ;A;
appreciate what u guys done here!!!
can someone re-upload the link in mediafire?
my country banned most of the filesharing sites..sigh
Just a small notice: MEDIAFIRE ALWAYS WORK!! Plz try uploading on that site! Thanks

-- 24.01.2012, 21:16 --

And I really appreciate what you've done!! Luv you guys!
Upload to RapidShare so we can download with ICE Quick Stream 4.5.
To download with the ICE script simply install the Greasemonkey plugin to FireFox and search for the script on their website. Unlimited downloads and super fast!
Does think works with the HD version?
I will upload 1-90 minutes and post the links in few hours. Keep up the good work.
Thanks once again for the awesome job. I will wait patiently for the next 30 minutes of the video. It's more than worth the wait.;)
For the 1-30 min part both the part 1 link and part 2 link are the same.
I can't dl part 2 from there.

60 and 90 min downloaded fine but I can't watch the first part without getting the second half of the dl. If anyone could help out, will be very grateful!
idetektiv wrote:
For the 1-30 min part both the part 1 link and part 2 link are the same.
I can't dl part 2 from there.

Thanks for letting me know. It's fixed.
thanks zurui :bow:
zurui wrote:
Thanks for letting me know. It's fixed.

Thank you!
YES! I've been waiting all year!
Thank you guys!!
583 posts