No Laughing: Enthusiastic Teachers | English Subs (Complete)

The English subtitles for "No Laughing: Enthusiastic Teachers" are complete!

[img:26by19xq]http://www.teamgaki.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Capture.png[/img:26by19xq]

More information can be found here: http://www.teamgaki.com/enthusiastic-teachers/

[size=150:26by19xq][b:26by19xq]Complete Part (Parts 1-10):[/b:26by19xq][/size:26by19xq]

[i:26by19xq][color=#008000:26by19xq]Update: 5/7/13
• Updated links to v2/v1.0.1
• Added Mega download link

Update: 5/20/13
• Updated links to v3/v1.1
• Change log: Subtitles revised and edited for English grammatical errors.[/i:26by19xq][/color:26by19xq]

[b:26by19xq]720p:[/b:26by19xq]

[b:26by19xq]MediaFire Download:[/b:26by19xq]
[u:26by19xq][url=http://adf.ly/3060644/batsu-v2-mediafire:26by19xq]Click here to download[/url:26by19xq][/u:26by19xq]

Download from TeamGaki.com:
[url=http://adf.ly/3060644/batsu-v2-teamgakicom:26by19xq][u:26by19xq]Click here to download[/u:26by19xq][/url:26by19xq]

Mega Download:
[url=http://adf.ly/3060644/full-batsu-v3—mega:26by19xq][u:26by19xq]Click here to download.[/u:26by19xq][/url:26by19xq]

[b:26by19xq]To watch/or download individual parts visit teamgaki.com/enthusiastic-teachers[/b:26by19xq]

Thanks to all our supporters and to everyone who participated in subtitling,
Jordan and the Team

I love you guys!!!(No homo) thank you so much for the effort!!! :D :clap:

Thank you team for all your hard efforts! I’ve really appreciated everything that every single one of you has done for this gaki community. :D

For some reason i cant access the subtitle-file on mediafire…Are there mabye any other sources?

Edit: Nvm, now it worked :)

[quote="MysticMemories":3rio6tpa]For some reason i cant access the subtitle-file on mediafire…Are there mabye any other sources?

Edit: Nvm, now it worked :)[/quote:3rio6tpa]

I went ahead and added mirrors. :)

AWESOME!!! :)

Will there be a hard sub version soon? :)

I haven’t downloaded any of the parts or the 720p video with subs because I’m waiting for the 480p subs when are those coming? also the above question as well will watch at work on my vita.

[quote="grindorth":1t9j1ln5]I haven’t downloaded any of the parts or the 720p video with subs because I’m waiting for the 480p subs when are those coming? also the above question as well will watch at work on my vita.[/quote:1t9j1ln5]

I can’t really set an e.t.a. for the 480p/1080p subtitles, but it will be out eventually. I think it’s best you download the 720p version for now and enjoy the batsu as soon as you can. :) As far as if it’ll work on your vita or not, first hardsub with avidemux (as an Xvid .mp4), then encode it with software that supports the Vita codec (whatever that may be).

i tried to use the 720p subs to 1080i vid… well… it worked~ XD thanx a lot guys!

Thank you for all your hard work! The batsu was hilarious!

Quick question: I see the subtitle file says "small font". Does that mean there will be different sized subs released later? I have pretty bad eyesight and I’d love to have larger subs. I tried increasing the font size myself in the file, but that causes some overlap issues. Thanks again! :bow:

[quote="njdss4":16l9jo9g]Thank you for all your hard work! The batsu was hilarious!

Quick question: I see the subtitle file says "small font". Does that mean there will be different sized subs released later? I have pretty bad eyesight and I’d love to have larger subs. I tried increasing the font size myself in the file, but that causes some overlap issues. Thanks again! :bow:[/quote:16l9jo9g]

Yes, we will be releasing a version with a larger font size. Don’t be discouraged by "small font" though, regular text is at 25px, which is fairly large in my opinion; but I have no vision problems.

Huzzah, thanks alot to everyone involved.

Grazie :)

[quote="hand":3vx2x3rr]Huzzah, thanks alot to everyone involved.[/quote:3vx2x3rr]

[quote="JordansOcarina":1b5i5ofg][quote="grindorth":1b5i5ofg]I haven’t downloaded any of the parts or the 720p video with subs because I’m waiting for the 480p subs when are those coming? also the above question as well will watch at work on my vita.[/quote:1b5i5ofg]

I can’t really set an e.t.a. for the 480p/1080p subtitles, but it will be out eventually. I think it’s best you download the 720p version for now and enjoy the batsu as soon as you can. :) As far as if it’ll work on your vita or not, first hardsub with avidemux (as an Xvid .mp4), then encode it with software that supports the Vita codec (whatever that may be).[/quote:1b5i5ofg]I’ll wait for the subs then :coffee: :coffee:

A W E S O M E !!! thanks a lot for your work! :bow: :clap:

Thanks for all your work.

Wondering if there will be a hardsub download coming out?

[quote="jbug":2ye5figr]Thanks for all your work.

Wondering if there will be a hardsub download coming out?[/quote:2ye5figr]

I will be hard-subbing it; it’ll be available once a revised version of the batsu game is released (4-5 days).

Brilliant, cheers to everyone involved.