No Laughing: Enthusiastic Teachers | English Subs (Complete)

Directory of COMPLETED subtitle files
A W E S O M E !!! thanks a lot for your work! :bow: :clap:
Thanks for all your work.

Wondering if there will be a hardsub download coming out?
jbug wrote:
Thanks for all your work.

Wondering if there will be a hardsub download coming out?

I will be hard-subbing it; it'll be available once a revised version of the batsu game is released (4-5 days).
Brilliant, cheers to everyone involved.
On the website, it says there's gonna be a final sub file. ETA on that? And will there be a big font version?

Thanks for subbing this.
dont care with a small font or big font, you guys were doing a great job.
superb.
Thank you guys cant wait for the hardsub so i can watch on ps3! :D
Love the work you guys do for us. Thank you
Thanks everyone for your support. :)

aznblade wrote:
On the website, it says there's gonna be a final sub file. ETA on that? And will there be a big font version?

Thanks for subbing this.

The "final" Marga referred to is technically a revised version (v1.0.1) and the e.t.a. was a few weeks, but now it looks like it'll be a little while. Sorry about that.

The big version will probably be out after the revised (v1.0.1)
:nod: :hai: :emo: thank you translators. for the years of laughter,
keep up the good work
I already wrote in another thread that the 720p subtitle doesn´t work with the 1080i Version. :(

I use the VLC Player. Sentences are overlapping, information are a little bit out of the screen... :(
RGVEDA wrote:
I already wrote in another thread that the 720p subtitle doesn´t work with the 1080i Version. :(

I use the VLC Player. Sentences are overlapping, information are a little bit out of the screen... :(

That's unfortunate to hear! Guess you'll have to wait until the 1080i version is released.
hello and thanks for the hard work.
question, the sub file is for this video file http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=389624
correct?
hawaha wrote:
hello and thanks for the hard work.
question, the sub file is for this video file http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=389624
correct?

Yes, the sub file is for the 720p version.
@jordan

at 11:05 "only yamazaki is obeyed to the rules" should be "only yamazaki disobeyed the rules"