No Laughing: Enthusiastic Teachers | English Subs (Complete)

Directory of COMPLETED subtitle files
grindorth wrote:
@jordan

at 11:05 "only yamazaki is obeyed to the rules" should be "only yamazaki disobeyed the rules"

We actually made a ton of revisions, that should be releasing in the upcoming days as v2. I'll check to make sure this one is on there. Thanks bean, and there's a lot of grammatical errors. :)
.....Is it when he gets on the bus alone?

I'm pretty sure it meant that "Only Yamazaki must obey the rules"
but the structure of the passage was more like "The rules only apply to Yamazaki".
i have the 3 part video. .is this the subs for it? thanks :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
lestatdea wrote:
i have the 3 part video. .is this the subs for it? thanks :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
by the way this is the video id doanloaded.the semi-hd 3 part video here viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4411
GodzillaRadio wrote:

but the structure of the passage was more like "The rules only apply to Yamazaki".

yeah, I don't know any japanese I was just reporting an error thats all
grindorth wrote:
GodzillaRadio wrote:

yeah, I don't know any japanese I was just reporting an error thats all

Yeah I know :)
Thank you very much.
lestatdea wrote:
lestatdea wrote:
by the way this is the video id doanloaded.the semi-hd 3 part video here viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4411

The subtitles are for the 720p version, which can found on the same thread.
JordansOcarina wrote:
lestatdea wrote:
lestatdea wrote:

okay thanks :) i will still wait for the 3 part sub?or DLthe 720p video ? :)
lestatdea wrote:
JordansOcarina wrote:
lestatdea wrote:
[quote="lestatdea"]i have the 3 part video. .is this the subs for it? thanks :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

okay thanks :) i will still wait for the 3 part sub?or DLthe 720p video ? :)

You should download the 720p version :) Or you can wait for the hard-subbed torrent to be released; it's coming soon.
I'm so thankful and amazed with your effort guys! Again, thank you so much! :$
asian09 wrote:
I'm so thankful and amazed with your effort guys! Again, thank you so much! :$

Thank you asian09!
Thank you so much guys haven't had the time to watch these wonderful videos but now I can enjoy and understand.
bice88 wrote:
Thank you so much guys haven't had the time to watch these wonderful videos but now I can enjoy and understand.

Thank you bice88!

EDIT: Updated links to v2/v1.0.1 and also added a Mega link.
Bless you wonderful people! Can't believe I nearly forgot about this (2012) years release, but it must be fate as I was rewatching the old Batsu games a few days agao and realised I don't have the mos recent installment. :o

Many thanks for all the hardwork! :clap:
bibi_neko wrote:
Bless you wonderful people! Can't believe I nearly forgot about this (2012) years release, but it must be fate as I was rewatching the old Batsu games a few days agao and realised I don't have the mos recent installment. :o

Many thanks for all the hardwork! :clap:

Thank you bibi_neko!