No Laughing: Enthusiastic Teachers | English Subs (Complete)

Directory of COMPLETED subtitle files
80 posts Page 5 of 6
srr wrote:
Are there subs that are normal: no .ass file but an .srt file? I am looking for the .srt because i can't read the colors from a long distance. Sitting in the living room and really can't read it from my couch. Or when will the bigger font be released? Thanks again for the release :)

Any decent video player should allow you to use your own "default style" that overrides the softsub's own styling options.

Here's a screenshot of MPC HC for an example.
KU・・・ KR・・・
Good news everyone: Team Gaki is in fact working on a 1080i .ass, but there's no E.T.A. at the moment. Wanted to let everyone know. :)
JordansOcarina wrote:
Good news everyone: Team Gaki is in fact working on a 1080i .ass, but there's no E.T.A. at the moment. Wanted to let everyone know. :)

Not just good news, but great news! :o
Got the 1080 version on my PC ready and waiting. ;)
Thank you Team Gaki.
JordansOcarina wrote:

hey there. what about the hardsubbed ver?
i dont know who's idea it is to do the subtitle in this weird style, but its very annoying to read them. I prefer normal subtitles, instead of words coming one at a time from their mouth.
that means ive to keep concentrating on the subtitles, and i cant actually watch the show.
normally i read the subtitles alltogether fast enough so i could watch their face.

to whoever is making the sub, just for a suggestion, avoid making this subtitles that mimic the japanese subtitles. and please, no colours. just white would be good. thanks
buritmak wrote:
i dont know who's idea it is to do the subtitle in this weird style, but its very annoying to read them. I prefer normal subtitles, instead of words coming one at a time from their mouth.
that means ive to keep concentrating on the subtitles, and i cant actually watch the show.
normally i read the subtitles alltogether fast enough so i could watch their face.

to whoever is making the sub, just for a suggestion, avoid making this subtitles that mimic the japanese subtitles. and please, no colours. just white would be good. thanks

Thanks for the tip. I'll let the team know about the annoying subtitles, and hopefully we can improve them. :) As far as the color-coding is concerned, this is an "age old Gaki subbing tradition" lol. Gaki subtitles have been color-coded ever since Shibata was around.

vandasdelca wrote:
JordansOcarina wrote:

hey there. what about the hardsubbed ver?

We tried creating a hardsubbed version, but Avidemux just didn't do the job correctly. I will have to do research and try again once my computer has been fixed. :( Sorry for the wait.
JordansOcarina wrote:

We tried creating a hardsubbed version, but Avidemux just didn't do the job correctly. I will have to do research and try again once my computer has been fixed. :( Sorry for the wait.

Maybe you should try this one. It is very easy to hardsub without a problem. I am not sure if it supports the following format such as HD Avi, HD WMV, or anything with HD for exporting a video. I use it to hardsub my projects for while.

Here is a download link:

http://xvid4psp.en.softonic.com/

I hope it helps you. If you need any help, please let me know. :mm:
Tofu-Panda Fansubs
tofupandafansubs@gmail.com

Like us:
facebook.com/TofuPandaFansubs

Follow us:
twitter.com/TofuPandaFansub

We are here to make you laugh!

The subs are not working for me, it only shows "TG".
I use Gom Player and it allways worked...
Help plz
matsumototuga wrote:
The subs are not working for me, it only shows "TG".
I use Gom Player and it allways worked...
Help plz

Solved with media player classic...
Tx :rofl:
Why is it saved as .ass video? how do I download this?
stanley_001 wrote:

Hi,

.ass is the subtitle file. You'll need to download the video separately (make sure it's the 720p one as other resolutions are still in progress). Here is info on how to use a .ass file:
viewtopic.php?f=13&p=884#p884

And in this thread you can find various download links for the 720p video:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4411
soudou wrote:
stanley_001 wrote:

Hi,

.ass is the subtitle file. You'll need to download the video separately (make sure it's the 720p one as other resolutions are still in progress). Here is info on how to use a .ass file:
viewtopic.php?f=13&p=884#p884

And in this thread you can find various download links for the 720p video:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4411

REALLY?!! fuck! I downloaded the 720p but confused why it's not subbed... and I just deleted it recently :(
I guess I need to download it again
Thanks for the hard work subbing this :D

Is there a reason why they state "6 Hour Special" yet the length of the video is only 5 Hours? Am I missing something?

Also, as far as the sub style goes, I think that translating as they speak suits this show more-so than translating the whole sentence beforehand... and the colours are like a natural part of these batsu games, it's just not right without them :) (people can change the colour themselves if they absolutely need to anyway).
Nowai wrote:
Is there a reason why they state "6 Hour Special" yet the length of the video is only 5 Hours? Am I missing something?

You're missing only the commecials. The show takes 6 hrs with the commercials cuts
Thank you for doing these subs ♥
80 posts Page 5 of 6