As promised : Hospital Batsu colored Subs part 1

Directory of COMPLETED subtitle files
I've finished coloring the first part of Hospital Batsu,plus I added some missing subs by my self, hope you enjoy :)

~am gonna start coloring the 2nd part as soon as I get the chance

http://uploading.com/files/d3dec61m/gaki%2Bno%2Btsukai%2Bdvd12%2B-%2Bdisc%2B1.ass/

Thank you very much. It will be way better with your coloring :)

Could you edit your thread title to a more proper one? Like Hospital Batsu Sub coloring or something like that so everyone can find it better :)

Thanks : :D :D

Originally posted by Erhan
Thank you very much. It will be way better with your coloring :)

Could you edit your thread title to a more proper one? Like Hospital Batsu Sub coloring or something like that so everyone can find it better :)

Thanks : :D :D




done :)

thx a lot, shadi. keep up the good work, yo.

Thanks, buddy! Great job and keep it up!

arigato gozaimasu!

Great work ! :)

nicely done,,,
highest rate for you ;)

Thanks mate.. know i now what to watch htis night :)

As seen of the Pre-Version, really great work!

Thanks for your hard work man!

thank you all for u nice feedbacks :)

Many thanks for coloring these subs. I'm currently fixing the misspellings I've found - for example, gastroenteritis ( thing Saki-san was hospitalized for ) was called in three different ways in the subs :D

Originally posted by Jar of Jam
Many thanks for coloring these subs. I'm currently fixing the misspellings I've found - for example, gastroenteritis ( thing Saki-san was hospitalized for ) was called in three different ways in the subs :D


not my fault :P

Nevertheless, great job on the coloring of the subs. Keep up the good work!

Originally posted by gunners49
Nevertheless, great job on the coloring of the subs. Keep up the good work!




I am ,and am working on the onsen game too