No-Laughing Newspaper Agency (2008)

Directory of COMPLETED subtitle files
95 posts
It would be great if this can be "completely" subbed as well since this makes it a complete collection after Mr ShadiHD completes the Yugawara 2004 sub! Hopes on... :clap:
Agree with novadragon849...

Since there are no one subbing newspapper batsu, hopefully ShadiHD would make this project as his 3rd one... :P :$
Bummer that it's not a complete sub, but still better than nothing. :3
ImageImage
Anyone planning to complete this with complete subs anytime soon?
will am thinking about completing it but let me get some free time first since am quite busy these days ;)
ShadiHD wrote:
will am thinking about completing it but let me get some free time first since am quite busy these days ;)

That's great news :clap: Not rushing you or anything but do you think this project will happen in a few months time or would it be sometime near the end of this year? (Or later ;) )

Thank you anyway
I'll probably use Zurui's Help once again once he finishes the Air Port Batsu
Putting my 2 cents in that I too would love to see a complete translation of this game. As with everything they do in their games the little things mean more than the major conversations usually and not having all those little quips and subtle conversations is hard.

I appreciate the work on the base translation but this has to be one of the funniest games I have ever seen. The back and fourth was so good in this one, better than any year so far IMHO!
ShadiHD wrote:
I'll probably use Zurui's Help once again once he finishes the Air Port Batsu

No rush at all, but it would be interesting to hear if there are any updates on this project?
Is there a HD version of this one?
This is not a complete Batsu game in my opinion...?? are all over the place...what do you not understand there? Subs are missing or ??? i mean really cant somebody fix this already. Get somebody on this and lets make this a completed Batsu

-- 28.12.2012, 20:49 --
reupp please

thx
roger9 wrote:
reupp please

thx

Hi welcome to the forum. The download for the subs on this thread still works I think. But maybe you mean the video since the thread link doesn't work (the forum probably changed since). I think below is the correct video thread, the direct download links might not work anymore however but could try the torrent:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10
It's too bad to find this piece left unfinished,. ;(
Looking forward for this unfinished work :)
Image"Ahm’ov icha domosh omoz"
Hello people,

i would like to know, if there is any Progress at the subtitles?
95 posts