No-Laughing Newspaper Agency (2008)

Directory of COMPLETED subtitle files
95 posts

Then get K-Lite Media Codec for Windows Player and try and see if it works

does that mean it wont work ? because im using windows XP ?
any news about the completition of this??
it's been a long time since this thread has been updated... is anyone working on the subbing project for this batsu?
I thought this was pretty much complete? I've watched this quite a few times and it seems pretty much complete to me?
The dvd version has quite a lot of unsubbed extra footage, and there were a few missing parts in the tv version as well (like the comedians part)
if you'd say that the batsu is watchable with the current subbing then i would agree with that... but there are still missing bits and pieces in the subbing. there are part not properly subbed for example the comedians taking a hit at each others, the narrators talking, in between batsu scenes, etc...
not that it is not funny with the current sub. but i'm sure it would be much funnier if we understand the story as a whole. i as a person who don't understand Japanese would really appreciate a more completed subbed
Thanks! :D
Thank you very much for the upload!
Taking the subs, thank you!
does not work :( i tried everything but it still does not work :(
zthkm wrote:
if you'd say that the batsu is watchable with the current subbing then i would agree with that... but there are still missing bits and pieces in the subbing. there are part not properly subbed for example the comedians taking a hit at each others, the narrators talking, in between batsu scenes, etc...
not that it is not funny with the current sub. but i'm sure it would be much funnier if we understand the story as a whole. i as a person who don't understand Japanese would really appreciate a more completed subbed

I agree! I def enjoy watching it as is, but would enjoy it more (not to mention do the guys more justice) if they were complete.

-Thanks for the subs though!
where can i download the video files in torrent?
any news on the dvd version being subbed?
thank you so much ^_^.....
95 posts