No Laughing Hospital Color Code English Sub File

Hi all.
Here’s set of color coded sub files for “No Laughing Hospital”

I see that the ShadiHD has done an awesome job with the pt.1 of this series. And I thank you.

But here’s mine anyhow.

[b:37dei5bg]Edited[/b:37dei5bg]
[url:37dei5bg]http://rapidshare.com/files/344886424/Don_t_Laugh_Hospital_Color_Coded_DVD_1and_2.rar[/url:37dei5bg]

Thank you for your continuous support.

S

cool… thank you as always!!! :clap: :clap:

Thanks. This is for both parts?

EDIT: I went to go put part 1 in and a warning popped up saying, “Unknown style found: ‘Red’, changed to ‘Default’!”

When I go hit okay, it says the same thing with the other colors. When I play the file, the colors show up. I’m using Media Player Classic.

hey nouseforaname try VLC Media Player

is a free video program that runs pretty much everything and has worked with all the subs ive used

[quote:1f2kp45j][i:1f2kp45j]Originally posted by ShibataBread[/i:1f2kp45j]
Hi all.
Here’s set of color coded sub files for “No Laughing Hospital”

I see that the ShadiHD has done an awesome job with the pt.1 of this series. And I thank you.

But here’s mine anyhow.

[url:1f2kp45j]http://rapidshare.com/files/344642036/No_Laughing_Hospital_Color_Coded_English_Sub_DVD_1_and_2.rar[/url:1f2kp45j]

Thank you for your continuous support.

S[/quote:1f2kp45j]

no problem Bro, these are your subs after all :)

p.s “the ShadiHD” ?

I went ahead and made some corrections on styles. Hopefully, there won’t be any more pop-up messages.
Edited file is again up on my first post.

Thanks,

S

I am having a bit of a problem.

I love your subs by the way!
I just downloaded the ones for the Hospital Batsu game.

I am trying to join the two parts together with XviD4PSP so I can convert it to burn it on a DVD. THe old subtitles worked on it no problem, I tried with yours, and no luck. I get some sort of error message, and the video will not play.

I don’t know what to do.

Is there any other thing I can use to join the parts together and make it a hardsub?

Penny Lane try MKVtoolnix

thats what i use to put the subs with the vids so you can try that

I downloaded it but I am not sure how I am supposed to use it.
So many different things to get videos. xD

Edit:
I think I figured out. Lol.

Here Ill throw up a guide anyways
Like some batsu game vids have seperate discs this is how you combine both vids and hardcode the subs…but first you have to hardcode the subs before combining both videos

1: Open up MKVmerge

2: Click on add (or drag file into box) an find the video file you want to add subs to

3: then you can drag the sub file to the same box

4: everything should appear in the track, chapters, and tags box

5: to get the subs to appear without having to enable them just go to the tracks chapters and tags box and click on the file that is the subs.

6: after you have selected it go down to general track options and make sure default track flag says yes.

7: Then all you have to do after that is click on start muxing and it should combine the two

8: After that just do the same thing to the other video

9: Now if you want to combine both videos so they play as one. Clear all files if you havent already.

10: Add the first part of the videos. Just like if your combining a subs to it.

11: But the second video you dont want to add. THere should be a button next add that says append.

12: Click on append then find the second part of the video and it will add it so they play together

13: Then just click on start muxing and it should work perfectly.

HOpefully this helped if yo ucouldnt find it out

Alright that helped a lot. I didn’t get the sub part.
It should work now. I’ll let you know if I have any problems.

Thank you for your help! =]

Yea no problem :slight_smile:

Okies, everything has worked up until the point where I have to append them.

I try to mux them, I get an error message.

whats the error your getting?

It says the Track Parameters do not match.

Yes i’m getting an error like that too…here let me try and figure out whats wrong

Alright then. At least it isn’t just me, lol.

Yea unfortunately i havent used much of mkvmerge to have all of it down…i know maybe basics…

but yea im gettin it with the hospital vids

Alright, I don’t mind putting them into different parts on the DVD.

Are you familiar with ConvertXToDVD?
The subtitles are on the videos but when I put them there and look at the preview, they don’t show up. They are there though right?

Well umm im not too familiar with ConvertXtoDVD but maybe it just doesnt show subs in the video preview if it doesnt…i think you might just be able to hit the subtitle button on the dvd player and it might let you select the subs

but yea thats the only ideas i got