(SUBBED) Downtown - Only Young Once

爆笑大日本アカン警察
Features Downtown’s Masatoshi Hamada as police chief and Hitoshi Matsumoto as commissioner, in charge of detectives played by various guest comedians. The detectives investigate hilariously absurd cases, such as reports of a “washing machine making sounds like moaning.” Ideas for the cases are generally submitted by the show’s viewers
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Kindly subbed by Shibatabread. Please check out a lot more details about the video on their blog:
http://www.shibatabread.com/2013/05/sub ... -days.html



Note: Sorry if this has already been posted or there had been plans to post it already.
I found the video of Hamada's wild act at the quiz show!

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzMxNzMzMjEy.html
soudou wrote:
Kindly subbed by Shibatabread. Please check out a lot more details about the video on their blog:
http://www.shibatabread.com/2013/05/sub ... -days.html


I search the episode ? The number of the program ?
For I want find the original video (RAW), without the subtitles.

Thank you to you of help me.
And thank you in advance :bow:
La Team FR recrute ! Infos et Épisodes à traduire en Français !! ---> viewtopic.php?f=76&t=4548

Dailymotion -> http://2doc.net/c93tk ---- Les vidéos -> http://2doc.net/srsok (Il y a plusieurs pages)
calobest wrote:
I search the episode ? The number of the program ?
For I want find the original video (RAW), without the subtitles.


Sorry, I'm not familiar with the Bakusho! Dainippon Akan Keisatsu series, hopefully someone can help you on here or if not you could drop Shibatabread a message via their blog. Their email address is noted at the top. Best of luck.
Thanks for sharing.

Edit: Arino!
calobest wrote:
soudou wrote:
Kindly subbed by Shibatabread. Please check out a lot more details about the video on their blog:
http://www.shibatabread.com/2013/05/sub ... -days.html


I search the episode ? The number of the program ?
For I want find the original video (RAW), without the subtitles.

Thank you to you of help me.
And thank you in advance :bow:


Hi, I have found the episode after searching for a while as I was intrigued. It is an SP episode, 11.12.11.
The Downtown part is nearer to the end.
There is a continuation to the above video in the full episode where a younger comedian is asked to copy what the young Hamada did. :lol:
After viewing the evidence of Downtown's wild younger days, Himura is asked to smoke a cigarette, squat on the table in front of Hamada and call him by his first name(yobisute).


http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzMxNTMyOTUy.html
6 posts Page 1 of 1

Who is online

In total there are 6 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 6 guests (based on users active over the past 30 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1241 on 13.06.2012, 07:37

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests