If you were an extra in a no-laughing batsu game...

Discuss everything Gaki no Tsukai here.
20 posts Page 2 of 2
My initials are DH which stands for designated hitter in baseball. I would volunteer to be Yamazaki's Designated HittEE in the Chono Slap segment, or generally a substitute for any of the gang if they felt they couldn't take the punishment. There would be rules of course. I have a few other ideas, but my Japanese friends say I have no sense of humour.
Depends how funny the event going on is.... like.... if I was there spectating the Hard Gay PE class, I could never hold it in..... but then again, there were no spectators there. The part however, where Hamada comes out during graduation, and hits... I THINK Yamasaki?.... more than once?.... I would not be able to hold that in.... just right there, front row seat, to seeing him being typical Hamada. xD....

But other times, like when they were being sung to at the Star Wars event (Sha na na na na na na na na sha la di da!).... and the bus events, I could probably do well on, as long as Matsumoto doesn't laugh, since his laughter is so damn contagious, lol....... oh, and as long as there isn't a guy who in the middle of the skit, limps unexpectedly. I totally did NOT see that coming, and I nearly cried. xD
I wouldn't want to be one of those spectators, having literally sat perfectly still like they do for 2-3 hours at a High School Graduation Ceremony in Japan for my Senpai was kind of painful. Trying to not laugh would be an even bigger issue, not to mention my brown hair and completely whitey mc white white body composition would make me stick out like a sore thumb.
混乱中
i dont mind joining it. i just think this should be fun
ImageImageImage
Well, they know exactly the stuff that will happen, since they most probably practiced it beforehand two or maybe even three times.

Even if our boys know absolutely nothing, not even a general outline of all the events, the extras probably wouldn't have that many unexpected reactions.
20 posts Page 2 of 2