Your favorite part of the batsu games?

I’d love to see pure scare batsus like Matsumoto’s haunted hotel batsu. All the scary parts in the batsu games are probably my favorite. Which ones do you enjoy most? ie. Scary part, the meeting with all the comedians or the little skits they put on like the guys with the towels on their heads. :P

Mine would be the scary parts, too, and pretty much any shown intermissions between any skits. That way, you get to really have a good laugh at their comedy and (some) failed attempts to make the other laugh =P

I like when they are stuck into a room with drawers with crazy stuff inside…

I like some of the eating segments where they are forced to share food. Especially when Tanaka/endo/Yamasaki make up little rules and games that seem to baffle the others. The tag game comes to mind with they tricked hamada out of food.

I also like all the haunted bits. The bit where Matsumoto had to pee in a cup was hilarious.

I really have to go for the drawer stuff too… Together with the dvd’s that sometimes come out of them, and other failed attempts to make the others laugh (usually photographs of course)

[quote:lxtgqch8][i:lxtgqch8]Originally posted by Leo-Kun[/i:lxtgqch8]
I like when they are stuck into a room with drawers with crazy stuff inside…[/quote:lxtgqch8]

lol this^.^ i looooove when that pen just rolls on out like nothings going on and everyone busts out in laughter :lol:

Anytime they are on the bus or any “dont be scared” are a definate favorite.

I love it when they all try to make each other laugh especially when they gang up on Matsumoto! :) I agree the Do not be scared parts are amazing as well. Heck I love everything! :)

The “waiting” parts sometimes beats the “action” itself. Mysterious buttons, very strange old photos of older comedians or a SINGLE PEN ROLLING. Argues about food and specially, [b:i1lopydn]Jimmy Ohnishi videos[/b:i1lopydn].

A big example is the Newspaper Batsu. That room has everything needed to amuse the fans when there are no tasks for the guys.

Agree. Leaving them by themselves to cause havoc is my favorite part. If I’m ever just bored and want to watch a batsu, I always just seek out those parts(especially Hospital and Newspaper) because they’re guaranteed laughs.

I could watch hours of them just sitting there talking and trying to make each other laugh.

I love the “don’t fear” part :D it’s just so cute how 5 old men are screaming and running like girls. :clap:
But seriously this is the part where I really am laughing a lot. I can’t really laugh about some parts in the game because I don’t know the celebs so I never know what they’re laughing about.
In the “don’t fear” it’s just about reactions and it’s so funny especially Tanaka :D:smiley:

My favorite part would definitely be Jimmy Onishi in the High School Batsu game. When he tried to count from 1 to 100 in English, it was FUNNY! :rofl:

Batsu game news paper , when Matsumoto opened his drawer and the co2 escaped … their attides and facial expressions were priceless.

[quote="Leo-Kun":l9ii81ez]I like when they are stuck into a room with drawers with crazy stuff inside…[/quote:l9ii81ez]
I agree, this is one of my favourite parts.

My favourite part is the 2009 Batsu game with the Dvds : Yamazaki OUT ANGEL ~~ Tanaka Two-Slap ANGEL ~~

Yes, room with the drawers where they discover some of the traps is awesome. Curiosity just gets the best of them, lol.
Second is any cleaver way that Yamazaki can face Chouno…using the collision with the kid in newspaper was too funny!

I’ve got to say one of my most favourite parts has got to be Itao’s appearance in "High School Batsu Game"
I laughed so hard at this part ^^ :D Itao being a bully student from another school, and that long stair down with the other student…it must of been nearly a minute until the school bell went off!! ^^ it was just too random!! Haha

Konya ga Yamada
Showhei- HEY … Showhei- HEEEEEEYYYY!!!

Also the sudden dancer(itao’s wife) at the funeral during the police station batsu.

1. [b:5r7krief]Ayako Nishikawa[/b:5r7krief] segments… made me puke from overlaughing
  2. [b:5r7krief]Jimmy Onishi[/b:5r7krief] segments… who wouldn’t laugh at him?
  3. Bullying [b:5r7krief]Yamasaki[/b:5r7krief] segments… his reactions are awesome.
  4. Special guest appearance of [b:5r7krief]Haado Gei[/b:5r7krief]. I’m a big fan of him! HOOOO!!! Livin La Vida Loca

My favorite part was when then guys where to attend a highschool class and they need to watch Jimmy’s way of speaking in English, I pity Endo he can’t help but laugh and he really wanted to quit the game because he was hitted so many times in that video. i love how Jimmy made the guys laugh… :)

– 21.09.2010, 23:11 –

My favorite part was when then guys where to attend a highschool class and they need to watch Jimmy’s way of speaking in English, I pity Endo he can’t help but laugh and he really wanted to quit the game because he was hitted so many times in that video. i love how Jimmy made the guys laugh… :)