The Official 2010 Spy School Batsu Viewing Thread

Discuss everything Gaki no Tsukai here.
52 posts Page 2 of 4
@Kanzaki

you can take that link out from justin.tv the broadcaster cant even speak or understand Japanese. He is broadcasting all the old stuff with subs, of shibata and other subbers.
He has not even access to NTV

btw it is 2010 not 2011 batsu =P Hotel was 2009
Uploaded Episodes :
#1025 / #1026 / #1027 / #1028 / #1029 / #1030 / #1031 / #1032 / #1033 / #1034 / #1035 / #1036 / #1037 / #1038 / #1039 / #1040 / #1041
:?: what/where is the best place/link to be able to watch gnt? my japanese is rusty so reading the ntv website isn't working out as well as I had hoped. I can't tell if i can access it from there or not. Some help please. :*
Can't wait! Big thanks to all y'all putting the work in for this! :bow:
Gunna be watching it on TV. :clap: I could contribute to translations on the fly if anyone likes... but I plan on having my own "Don't laugh" batsu drinking game while watching.... so you probably won't want my drunken shenanigans on chat by halfway through haha. :D

Either way though, itll be an epic 6 hours :D I hope everyone can find a way to watch this on the night and wish Shibata and Co. good luck on their work!
Pego.. Get firefox.

same error .... and for ALL browsers ! including Chrome, Opera I.E and safari

I've laso tried disabling Antivirus ! :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:
chat is working for me
||---PEGO---|| wrote:
same error .... and for ALL browsers ! including Chrome, Opera I.E and safari

I've laso tried disabling Antivirus ! :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

Antivirus has nothing to do with that.

Did you try without Wi-Fi? I mean with an ethernet cable to get online.
Kanzaki wrote:
Antivirus has nothing to do with that.

Did you try without Wi-Fi? I mean with an ethernet cable to get online.

yes I tried ethernet.. and the wierd thing is that I tested it on an OTher PC , a laptop, and it didn't work !!! WTF ????

if it didn't work on that laptop it means that the problem comes from my router or my connection.. I only have 4mb but I don't think that's the problem...

if anyone know anyhting about routers please give a little help...
||---PEGO---|| wrote:
yes I tried ethernet.. and the wierd thing is that I tested it on an OTher PC , a laptop, and it didn't work !!! WTF ????

if it didn't work on that laptop it means that the problem comes from my router or my connection.. I only have 4mb but I don't think that's the problem...

if anyone know anyhting about routers please give a little help...

This is really strange. Every other Flash apps work fine? Go to jeux.com and tell me if you can play to the games on there ^^
Kanzaki wrote:
This is really strange. Every other Flash apps work fine? Go to jeux.com and tell me if you can play to the games on there ^^

yes jeux.com works fine :D that's soo strange ! maybe chatango is not allowed in my country ? :tmi:

khaddam 3andek chatango a kanzaki??
||---PEGO---|| wrote:
Kanzaki wrote:

yes jeux.com works fine :D that's soo strange ! maybe chatango is not allowed in my country ? :tmi:

khaddam 3andek chatango a kanzaki??

Ana 3andi kheddam mziane mafhemtch...

Bon on va faire autre chose: Disable ton pare-feu si tu en as un. Disable proxy si tu en as un.
I cant wait to see it. My wife and I will be watching it on TV, been looking forward to it since I saw it advertised 2 weeks ago on TV.
My motherboard died just before Christmas. Had to borrow a laptop from work to watch it. I will not be denied!!!!!
camodron wrote:
Had to borrow a laptop from work to watch it. I will not be denied!!!!!

What did you tell your co-workers (or boss)? :rock:
52 posts Page 2 of 4