The Gaki No Tsukai Funny Pictures/Gifs Topic!

Discuss everything Gaki no Tsukai here.
147 posts
juriTanaka wrote:
Hosei hits Hamada with a fan! (I don't know the episode of this scene)

I only know because I posted a clip of it on Youtube a long time back and put the date in the description. :rofl:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVGXJuxHa-w
Tanaka slapping Endo! Endo's face at end is the best here!
In both gifs from this episode, they don't seem to touch that's weird, they definitely are hitting hard on video ! Nobody for Tanaka slapping Hamada yet?
Maybe they add the slap sound fx on post prod. :^)
Johnhk wrote:
In both gifs from this episode, they don't seem to touch that's weird, they definitely are hitting hard on video !

When making GIFs many frames are lost to reduce file size for the web. Video is something like 30~60 frames per second usually, but when I make a GIF I select to only include 8~10 frames per second. The moment when the hand comes into contact with the cheek is probably a fraction of a second that got lost frames-wise.
Here's the proof that Endo's slap is real, Hamada's face shaked at the slap:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2invq1_endo-s-slap-for-hamada-is-real_fun
Good, very good. I was suspecting a Suga Conspiration. :emo:
juriTanaka wrote:
Here's the proof that Endo's slap is real, Hamada's face shaked at the slap:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2invq1_endo-s-slap-for-hamada-is-real_fun

That's the one thing about the guys they don't mess about with trying to make things look real, they just do it, which is why Hosei-san looks more miserable every year.
DABhand wrote:
That's the one thing about the guys they don't mess about with trying to make things look real, they just do it, which is why Hosei-san looks more miserable every year.

Yeah, most actors would move their face to the side as the other actor comes close to simulate the effect, but the Gaki guys go further. I mean if they're getting their balls whacked by the Chinko Machines that they invented, a slap is well within their means. :rofl:

I dunno how serious he was being, but on a talk show Housei seemed to say he went to the dentists once and on an Xray of his head they could see some damage, the talk show host asked "Maybe that head damage was always there," to which he was like "No it wasn't, what are you trying to say about me!?" :rofl: He said he's even started dreaming of how to approach Downtown about getting out of the yearly slap, similar to how he got out of Vs Moriman because of the damage to his head he got from the burdock roots. If he has to then I hope Chono terrorizes him in other ways still.
Soudou is so evil with Hosei. Kowaii. :lol:
andylau-fr wrote:
Soudou is so evil with Hosei. Kowaii. :lol:

There's no escaping Chono. :devil:
When you try to make a bubble with your chewing gum but it explode all over your face.

147 posts