The Gaki No Tsukai Funny Pictures/Gifs Topic!

Discuss everything Gaki no Tsukai here.
147 posts
Here we share funny pictures or gifs!
Alone from the whole batsu games there are many great moments to remember here. But also funny reactions/moments from other related stuff.

So i have to start! :)

Some emotions
Image Image Image

I'm sure, you have many to share. Feel free to post any funny picture related to Matsumoto, Hamada and Co.!
Great Idea.. I remember this! Can't decide which is better though ..

It's funny that Japan probably has the most talented figure makers in the world, but the Hamada figure is so wrong that it's very funny. I don't know if it's planned, but it's gold :rock:
The Hamada figure was made in Korea.
I had a couple funny GnT gifs on my main computer, but it has a booting problem, and I'm too lazy to unplug the hard drive and connect it as slave on my second PC...
This one is not really from a GNT show, but from The Wire (season 1), when I saw him I lol'd so hard. You'll recognize him ;)

(The Wire is one of the best tv shows, i recommend it!)
cool idea Delli Dellmeier :rock: xd
sure to find some funny pics
here is mine-->

-- 06.01.2011, 13:58 --

haha that is hilarious :D u made them urself? cool :o i so want to make this hama-chan gif but im clueless... do u take requests?*crossfingers :nod:
hko wrote:
You'll recognize him ;)

Do we? I need a minute to think about him. :D

OzakIito wrote:
haha that is hilarious :D u made them urself? cool :o i so want to make this hama-chan gif but im clueless... do u take requests?*crossfingers :nod:

Yes, but my gifs have a really large filesize. :D
Because that i didn't hotlink mine here. ^_^

hama-chan gif? Which one exactly?

Hope you guys like :P
Delli Dellmeier wrote:
hko wrote:
You'll recognize him ;)

Do we? I need a minute to think about him. :D

OzakIito wrote:

Yes, but my gifs have a really large filesize. :D
Because that i didn't hotlink mine here. ^_^

hama-chan gif? Which one exactly?
this 1xd http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9N6_etBVhA
my signature
VVVV
147 posts