Batsu Game Unofficial Album Soundtrack

Discuss everything Gaki no Tsukai here.
178 posts
You have...what..18 if I recall? Way to young to having memory troubles. I'm 31 and I remember everything...well, everything I care about, so I don't remember about my school days, about my family, my exs and stuffs like that. But I do remember everything about Gaki, some animes, games, metal, Idols, etc :rofl:
I only remember stuff from the latin american MTV in it's golden age. :D

Kawaii~
Adding this to the colection. Letter to Yama-chan from his daughters

Tanaka......Tai Kick

OMG, thanks Arlekin! I was trying to find the Enya song over the years, and you finally answered my question! :) :clap:

Also, this is not the first time they include an Okuda Tamio song, as in the airport batsu they included a song of him before the show ended! :)

Kawaii~
VideogameDC wrote:
OMG, thanks Arlekin! I was trying to find the Enya song over the years, and you finally answered my question! :) :clap:

Also, this is not the first time they include an Okuda Tamio song, as in the airport batsu they included a song of him before the show ended! :)

No problem amigo. You should ask me before. I knew since the first time I watch the batsu, but I forgot to put it here :D :D :D
Yup, I know that they include another song of Okuda-san in the airport. I don't remember well, but I think I got it in the colection
I didn't knew you knew the title of the song I was looking for. :D

The song you mentioned of Okuda Tamio from the airport batsu is called ''愛のために'', and I have it on my PC. Though I'm looking for the Gaki version of this song.

Kawaii~
That's difficult. They always talk and laugh during the ending song of the batsus, but the last time, in the extra footage of EDF, there is the ending song without the talk and the laughs. So, you can check out the extra footage of the airport (I don't have it and I haven't see it) and maybe you will have lucky and find the song there
Well, no one has it and they guys who had it their links just expired or were deleted.

Kawaii~
Yup, I search for that too, but nobody seems to have it. I just found some pieces here and there, but not the entire thing
Well... Let's see if someone is too kind to upload the 2 hour special... Or at least the 23 minute one.

Kawaii~
VideogameDC wrote:
Well... Let's see if someone is too kind to upload the 2 hour special... Or at least the 23 minute one.

Currently uploading both of them for ya, might take an hour or 2 :)
2015 Batsu Game

The "Matsumoto's song" played while the tag game:

Pierre Bachelet - Emmanuelle
This may be a long shot, but does anyone know what song is playing in Kiki Instant Ramen... it starts at about 1:31 here: https://youtu.be/7n2vNPcjlAM
178 posts