Batsu Game Unofficial Album Soundtrack

Discuss everything Gaki no Tsukai here.
178 posts
The song playing in the beginning of the Yugawara batsu is Beethoven Symphony No. 9
JordansOcarina wrote:
The song playing in the beginning of the Yugawara batsu is Beethoven Symphony No. 9

Thanks!! ill update it once i get home.
whats the exact name of the "William Tell Overture"-remix in the Hotel batsu at roughly 1:08 during the street survey ??
Great job :clap:

Hotel Man
Part 1 - 0:38:23 - Skillet - Hero
guggelfunsus wrote:
whats the exact name of the "William Tell Overture"-remix in the Hotel batsu at roughly 1:08 during the street survey ??

Sorry, i dont know for sure . Let us know if you found out about it.
Therapy wrote:
Great job :clap:

Hotel Man
Part 1 - 0:38:23 - Skillet - Hero

Thanks!. Ill update soon.
Man I love to watch all this gaki-fans helping each other!!!
:) :) :) :)

I have to say that it's a great idea, once again, thanks for your work "Bloodymoogle"!
:bow: :bow: :bow:
No prob mizuu. well, everyone just want to contribute something for this great fanpage even a little... including me hehehe
i thought it was this version of livin la vida loca http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1I_Oi36QhbU :?:
Alright here is the HQ version of Rhapsody of Fire - The Wizards Last Rhymes

approx. 20 mb

http://www.mp3s.pl/music/1480907_Rhapso ... Rhymes.mp3

right click and save as>>
BloodyMoogle wrote:
No prob mizuu. well, everyone just want to contribute something for this great fanpage even a little... including me hehehe
~
:lol:

It's funny to watch all this contribuition, it means a lot to this fanpage!
UNION :clap:
Sisko616 wrote:
i thought it was this version of livin la vida loca http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1I_Oi36QhbU :?:

Woohooo, better then what i post! great finding Sisko616. gonna update now!. (just come back home from hanging out with my friends... 3.20 a.m here actually hahahahah)
JordansOcarina wrote:
Alright here is the HQ version of Rhapsody of Fire - The Wizards Last Rhymes

approx. 20 mb

http://www.mp3s.pl/music/1480907_Rhapso ... Rhymes.mp3

right click and save as>>

Thanks! i'll use your link for this song.
0omizuuo0 wrote:
BloodyMoogle wrote:
~
:lol:

It's funny to watch all this contribuition, it means a lot to this fanpage!
UNION :clap:

Gaki fan UNITE... FREEEDOMMM!!! (just like scene from Braveheart hehe) :D
Don't forget the Matsumoto Pie Hell batsu:
1) Theme song from Shoten
2) Perez - Mambo #5

And there's the Hamada Vladivostok batsu....hmm and france...nyc....you were planning on including these games right?
wingslats wrote:
Don't forget the Matsumoto Pie Hell batsu:
1) Theme song from Shoten
2) Perez - Mambo #5

And there's the Hamada Vladivostok batsu....hmm and france...nyc....you were planning on including these games right?

Thanks for the title. i'll update it later. About other batsu game, i dont know yet. Gaki no tsukai has a lot of batsu game in their history. so, we might be listing the major one only. (some other that i can recall is yamasaki recital, yamasaki spaghetti hunt, hamada evian hunt, hamada gakitanic). But, if you found any song from any batsu game let us know..... zet~!?
I didn't see it on there but on the spy batsu from 1:55:43 to 1:56:25 thats Megadeth - Crush Em'
objection23 wrote:
I didn't see it on there but on the spy batsu from 1:55:43 to 1:56:25 thats Megadeth - Crush Em'

Thanks, i'll put it in the list.
178 posts