Revised subs for all batsu games (excluding '02/'10)

After grabbing the huge torrent last January and watching them through, I decided that most of the sub files were in desperate need of touching up, and that I was bothered enough to do it myself. Please note that no new translations were added, I only corrected grammar/spelling/offscreen titles. What follows is an overview of the entire work, and then a brief overview of any major changes in individual episodes. An in-depth changelog with major dialogue changes is included with the revised subs. The .zip of the subs can be found here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8HEKDYUR

[b:3iri5bml]Overall rules:[/b:3iri5bml]
• I tried to make sure wonky dialogue wasn’t a joke before changing it.
- I gave Fujiwara a huge amount of leeway for this.
• I didn’t use commas before "and," "but" or "or" unless I felt it was needed aesthetically.
• I hate tildes because they don’t work with punctuations aesthetically and removed them where possible.
• I didn’t count general rearrangement within a sentence as a dialogue change (i.e. switching the verb and adjective around).
• I didn’t count breaking a sentence up into smaller ones as a dialogue change unless it’s really major. (this is generally limited to changing commas that shouldn’t be into periods and isolating exclamations like "eh" and "ah").
• I removed instances of the transcriber indicating that they didn’t know how to translate a particular stretch of dialogue. These usually consisted of "???" and are all documented as a dialogue change.
• I didn’t touch the first hot spring game because it’s incomplete. I’ll revise it if it’s ever finished.
• I didn’t touch the spy game because it wasn’t finished when I started. I will likely revise it soon.
• I did not credit myself in the sub files.

[b:3iri5bml]Gaki no Tsukai 24 Hour Endurance Tag:[/b:3iri5bml]

[i:3iri5bml]General changes:[/i:3iri5bml]
• "yamazaki" to "yamasaki"

[b:3iri5bml]Gaki no Tsukai No-Laughing Hot Spring:[/b:3iri5bml]

• "Yamazaki" to "Yamasaki."
• A lot of low-level dialogue changes. The dialogue on the whole was pretty wonky.

[b:3iri5bml]Gaki no Tsukai High School Batsu Game:[/b:3iri5bml]

[i:3iri5bml]General changes: [/i:3iri5bml]
• "ever(y)body safe" to "all safe"
• comma usage sporadic; fixed
• attempted to unify quotation mark use

[b:3iri5bml]Gaki no Tsukai No-Laughing Police Station:[/b:3iri5bml]

• made most exclamation and question marks singular, and removed the extra space between them and the final word in the sentence.
• the original transcribers avoided using periods at the end of sentences as an apparent stylistic choice; periods added
• it’s uncensored
• the original transcribers had titles Capitalized Like This; titles now Capitalized like this
• "bomb scare" to "bomb threat"

[b:3iri5bml]Gaki no Tsukai No-Laughing Hospital:[/b:3iri5bml]

• made most exclamation and question marks singular, and removed the extra space between them and the final word in the sentence.
• the original transcribers avoided using periods at the end of sentences as an apparent stylistic choice; periods added.
• the original transcribers had titles Capitalized Like This; titles now Capitalized like this.
• it’s uncensored.

[b:3iri5bml]Gaki no Tsukai No-Laughing Newspaper Agency:[/b:3iri5bml]

• "Yamazaki" to "Yamasaki"
• "Endou" to "Endo"
• Generalized cleanup, the subber doesn’t seem to have many quirks.

[b:3iri5bml]Gaki no Tsukai No-Laughing Hotel:[/b:3iri5bml]

• the original transcribers avoided using periods at the end of sentences as an apparent stylistic choice; periods added
• it’s uncensored
• the original transcribers had titles Capitalized Like This; titles now Capitalized like this