Batsu Game?

hi there!

are there any informations about a batsu game this year?

many greetz

I have moved this from the video section and into the general discussion section. I would also like to know if there has been any info about the 2009 game yet. Anyone heard anything?

I haven’t heard nor found anything about it too badly:(

I’m hoping for a big batsu such as the haunted hotel batsu, all those scary parts always get me.

Ummm… I have noooo idea… But hey! Lets play a game!! Lets trow some ideas for a very new 24Hours Batsu Game:

Here some of my ideas:

• 24 Hours Batsu Game in The Army
  • 24 Hours Batsu Game in a Mall
  • 24 Hours Batsu Game in Hotel
  • 24 Hours Batsu Game in a Restaurant (As Waitresses)
  • 24 Hours Batsu Game in Jail (As prisoners or police officers)

Well… I can think in so much other thing but i think i’m not good at it :P

Be creative and trow your ideas for the new 24Hours Bats Game!!!

I would love a new hotel one with all of them involved.

24 Hour Theme Park Employee Batsu
24 Hour Tag (New location with all of them involved)
24 Hour Haunted (Anything)

I hope for a new Batsu game ;D

Something along the lines of

*24 Hours Batsu Game On a Cruise Ship
*24 Hours Batsu Game in a Forest (Mt…Fuji Camping) (Heipo Bear Attacks! And people hanging from trees :O)
*24 Hours Batsu Game in a Museum (Following a tour guide?)
*24 Hours Batsu Game in a Yakitori stand XD

wow! cruise ship and and camping sounds like they could be AWESOME!

I like the army and camping one. Both of them consists of several events that doesn’t have to do with the title itself (army: training, targeting, offense, defense, etc / camping: is totally imagining boy scouts courses) and I can see a lot of actor appearances in both :)

[quote:oayjm8ux][i:oayjm8ux]Originally posted by OrosaMx[/i:oayjm8ux]
Ummm… I have noooo idea… But hey! Lets play a game!! Lets trow some ideas for a very new 24Hours Batsu Game:

Here some of my ideas:

[size=134:oayjm8ux]* 24 Hours Batsu Game in The Army * 24 Hours Batsu Game in a Mall * 24 Hours Batsu Game in Hotel[/size:oayjm8ux]

Well… I can think in so much other thing but i think i’m not good at it :P

Be creative and trow your ideas for the new 24Hours Bats Game!!![/quote:oayjm8ux]

these 3 ar the most obvious man I was thinking exact the same :open_mouth:

I like the Museum batsu idea more. It’s like the team has to follow a tour guide and see all kind of weird/funny stuff allong the way xD

That would be a great idea for an [i:1wa5kk1n]episode[/i:1wa5kk1n]… but not a 24hr one. I don’t think they’d be able to do it at such a prolonged time, despite it being technically 12 hours or so but even that is still long.

Couldn’t the team be some sort of security of the museum. The have to get out of there base to scout the museum and go after scary noises to check it out.

I could be the ultimate funny+scary batsu XD

I would like Batsu in Military training. GNT members would be lowest rank soldiers. Guests (actors and another comedians) would be in captain outfit. Even, you could fit past Batsu games in military training camp.

However i don’t know wether GNT staff reveals a trailer of batsu2009 so early (Batsu games usually happen close to new year eve). If anyone see some trailer, pls share it with us, doesn’t matter if it has no sub.

Thx for making this forum. Really beatiful.

Then the museum one would have the same events over and over, just with different actors on the same floor the entire time xD

Military batsu ftw!

The idea with the army is not bad :D

Something different they could do.

they will for sure play as full team again. army sounds okay, but i think it will be something like in the way firefighters or in a big hotel.

[quote:2yc1tgjg][i:2yc1tgjg]Originally posted by Senkun[/i:2yc1tgjg]
they will for sure play as full team again. army sounds okay, but i think it will be something like in the way firefighters or in a big hotel.[/quote:2yc1tgjg]

but what will be the punishment tool ?

I like the idea with the prison. :D

[quote:1fmx42d7][i:1fmx42d7]Originally posted by Senkun[/i:1fmx42d7]
they will for sure play as full team again. army sounds okay, but i think it will be something like in the way firefighters or in a big hotel.[/quote:1fmx42d7]

I never even thought about a firefighter one. I like that idea :)

The bad thing about FirefighterBatsu is : uniform is thick enough to be a protection against buttslapping. :D