Watch Airport Batsu game live?

do u guys know a website where i can watch the batsu game live stream? please post a link

did you even bother read the front page ?

[quote="ShadiHD":1qj9q5tb]did you even bother read the front page ?[/quote:1qj9q5tb]

Where???

Likely site is JustinTV but no specific channel links until someone is willing to go to the trouble and set it up for all us fans.

Aaaaand… moved to proper section.

What about KeyholeTV? Can you still get NTV on it? it’s a Japanese P2P TV software supported by Japan’s Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, it allows you to broadcast your own channel via peer to peer network across the net, you also get several Japanese TV channels like NTV, Asahi and FujiTV, etc. Gaki no Tsukai is broadcasted on NTV.

Here is the better description of the program: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KeyHoleTV
Here to download : http://www.v2p.jp/video/english/
Here is an old 2008 tutorial on how to set it: http://xorsyst.com/japan/watch-japanese-tv-online/

EDIT: tested! Been two years since I used this program, I’ve downloaded the latest version, I can confirmed it works on Windows 7 and that NTV is still there. Go to this link: http://www.v2p.jp/video/english/

Scroll to the middle of the page, you want to download the viewer software on the left, not the broadcaster software on the right. Click the download button, and you will be taken to a directory page, choose your operating system (Windows, Mac, Iphone, etc). Download the setup file and install it.

Beware, your firewall and antivirus program will try to block KeyholeTV’s connection, so set them up to allow KeyholeTV to connect. Start the program and you’ll see two tabs on the bottom, video and program. Click program to see the channel list, NTV is the second from the bottom, double click and the channel should start!

Looking at your ‘joined date’, I’m surprised that you weren’t aware of how shitty KeyholeTV was for live batsu streaming, from last year’s and the year before.

From my point of view, KeyholeTV has a shitty quality and lags like hell the longer you watch.

:!:

JustinTV.

edit:
I tested KeyholeTV again. Still not great.

[quote="iniquiti":2yp8wkve]Looking at your ‘joined date’, I’m surprised that you weren’t aware of how shitty KeyholeTV was for live batsu streaming, from last year’s and the year before.

From my point of view, KeyholeTV has a shitty quality and lags like hell the longer you watch.

:!:

JustinTV.

edit:
I tested KeyholeTV again. Still not great.[/quote:2yp8wkve]

This. When I connected to Keyhole last year (after the AKB48 incident), it was obvious that it wouldn’t work for all of us. Justin.tv was perfect, even with the one channel with the voice-altered chipmunk chiming in. We eventually found one that was great.

What’s this AKB48 incident I’m reading about? It’s also mentioned on the 2011 batsu subbing team thread.

[quote="rich8606":2a0foa29]What’s this AKB48 incident I’m reading about? It’s also mentioned on the 2011 batsu subbing team thread.[/quote:2a0foa29]

During the ads the person streaming the batsu would eventually switch to NHK and watch the AKB48 concert instead of watching the ads. I did like those concert parts and during the batsu we could see the AKB48 going through their whole album with different costumes each time :lol:

[quote="Kanzaki":azejh4tf][quote="rich8606":azejh4tf]What’s this AKB48 incident I’m reading about? It’s also mentioned on the 2011 batsu subbing team thread.[/quote:azejh4tf]

During the ads the person streaming the batsu would eventually switch to NHK and watch the AKB48 concert instead of watching the ads. I did like those concert parts and during the batsu we could see the AKB48 going through their whole album with different costumes each time :lol:[/quote:azejh4tf]

Actually, I’ve been referring to the guy who was supposed to be streaming the GnT special originally. Prior to the start of the special he had the AKB48 one on…and about a half-hour before the start of OUR special he said that he didn’t want to stream the GnT one any more, finished the AKB48 special, and ended his stream. He got a verbal beatdown after that.

[quote="ShadiHD":mwem1woe]did you even bother read the front page ?[/quote:mwem1woe]

I’m new here, the front page has lots of information. I’m having problems finding clear info.
I see that people here are very annoyed with newbies who ask "stupid questions". I don’t know about anyone else but I’m afraid I will miss the broadcast or the subs.

I apologize for seeming ignorant, but I am when it comes to how this all works. The Original Poster is too. Hopefully we will get better at all of it and then we won’t annoy everyone here. But the only way we can do that is to have questions answered. Even if that’s just a hint to the thread we should be looking for. :sweat:

Oh man, I’m banned from J.TV. Can anyone help me bypass it? Can’t wait!!! Ahhhh!!!

yh i just cheked Keyhole and its not that great. but if there is no other option then ill just use keyhole. if you dont know how to use keyhole…just download the program and copy and paste this "日本テレビ" to the search bar and NTV should pop up real quick. anyone knows the channel in JuntinTV?

[quote="Deflow":39sxuwmm]yh i just cheked Keyhole and its not that great. but if there is no other option then ill just use keyhole. if you dont know how to use keyhole…just download the program and copy and paste this "日本テレビ" to the search bar and NTV should pop up real quick. anyone knows the channel in JuntinTV?[/quote:39sxuwmm]

That’s one of the things that we’re still waiting on (those of us not in charge of the thing, I mean). No word yet. Seeing as how it’s Saturday (it is Saturday night/Sunday morning, right?), we’ll hopefully have some word soon.

[quote="tadsgirl":2on2630j][quote="ShadiHD":2on2630j]did you even bother read the front page ?[/quote:2on2630j]

I’m new here, the front page has lots of information. I’m having problems finding clear info.
I see that people here are very annoyed with newbies who ask "stupid questions". I don’t know about anyone else but I’m afraid I will miss the broadcast or the subs.

I apologize for seeming ignorant, but I am when it comes to how this all works. The Original Poster is too. Hopefully we will get better at all of it and then we won’t annoy everyone here. But the only way we can do that is to have questions answered. Even if that’s just a hint to the thread we should be looking for. :sweat:[/quote:2on2630j]

Shadi, I may be a prick in the forum but only for legit reason. I’m gonna have to agree with the newb. There is no information in the front page about where to watch the batsu game live.

I hope enough people at least follow the board so that we have around the same amount of people watching this year. It was fun to be able to watch with others rather than just trolling YouTube or the forums for videos.