Sth. about the Unbroadcasted Scenes for Batsu Airport

For the last few years, Gaki no Tsukai, after the broadcast of the New Year Banquet, it will show the unbroadcasted scenes in the next two weeks.
Perhaps this episode was a little bit details. You can see the number they hit was increased, but you won’t feel that that was increased.
Also a little bit bored, huh?

Actually, for the Airport series unbroadcasted scenes, it will be shown on Friday, NTV Super Time for 2 hours.
But there is a problem …

Everybody expected they will put those scenes on GnT after the NYB, but this time is on Friday, not on Sunday as usual.
So I am afraid that the torrents or seeds of the scenes will be none.

So …
Just take a notice that there is someone will record that part on Friday.
And upload it ASAP!

Thank you!

Thanks for the notice, hope you’ll get us some fresh videos soon ;)

Hope there is someone recorded …

I watched about 40 minutes of the special, then I went to sleep xD (it was nearly 5:00 AM here in Mexico City)

Some of the unbroadcasted scenes were one with two guys (comediants I think) and a woman, dressed like apes from Planet of The Apes that aboard the bus, after they crash near the road, and when they see Hamada, they call him "God". And another one, is the content of the second DVD, which is a video about two persons (again, famous personalities I think), that make a trip to Hakone; when the couple is in Hakone, and they are recorded shopping or in the hotel, a guy that resembles Hamada appears suddenly in the recordings, and all the gaki start laughing their ass off xD

Here it is.
[url:ewmv2t4u]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzQyNjU4Nzg4.html[/url:ewmv2t4u]

what is the song in the beginning of the show