The mOST Mess up moment

from batsu game, i think its have to be when they put endo ex wife in the new paper batsu game.(poor endo)

The call from matsumoto’s brother in Haunted Hotel xD

The most messup moment for me: When they get in this xray tube and the older woman is in there :D Hospital Batsu

Matsumoto trying to pee in Haunted Hotel :)

(Hospital Batsu Game) When Matsumoto open the draw and see his brother’s book… And then Hamada sees it and hold the laught so he turns it over and see the other picture so he can hold the laugh anymore… I think that’s very freaking funny!! :P

Oh! Abd the spekers whith the “Yamazaki Out!” And “Matsumoto Thai Kick” audio… That’s funny too… Their reactions are priceless.

I agree with the Chiaki one. I felt awkward watching it, especially when I couldn’t help giggling even though they kept zooming in on Endou’s slightly distress face while he laughed.

[quote:2furrutr][i:2furrutr]Originally posted by iniquiti[/i:2furrutr]
I agree with the Chiaki one. I felt awkward watching it, especially when I couldn’t help giggling even though they kept zooming in on Endou’s slightly distress face while he laughed.[/quote:2furrutr]

same, and also u can see he’s Crying

[quote:3eg31mff][i:3eg31mff]Originally posted by ShadiHD[/i:3eg31mff]

[quote:3eg31mff][i:3eg31mff]Originally posted by iniquiti[/i:3eg31mff]
I agree with the Chiaki one. I felt awkward watching it, especially when I couldn’t help giggling even though they kept zooming in on Endou’s slightly distress face while he laughed.[/quote:3eg31mff]

same and also u can he’s Crying[/quote:3eg31mff]

The cameramen/watchmen must’ve gotten a kick out of it. They sure are sadistic that way (it does have its quirk <3).

So I wasn’t the only one who thought he was crying… Matsumoto was a bit more sympathetic than the others (he wasn’t laughing at the first time ;))

I would say the most mess up moment was Chouno slapping Yamachan. Also the chubby woman dancing Madonna songs, she dance with soul and passion :( :(

yes endo amd matsu

I gotta agree with you guys the Chiaki thing in the Newspaper Agency was rather quite a low blow…

Poor Endou!

I was lookin endos face when that part was on. He wasnt so happy about it. But yeah messed up moment is truly when matsumoto has to go to pee. The cup became full.

[quote:jnnfcr0f][i:jnnfcr0f]Originally posted by wiwefak[/i:jnnfcr0f]
I was lookin endos face when that part was on. He wasnt so happy about it. But yeah messed up moment is truly when matsumoto has to go to pee. The cup became full.[/quote:jnnfcr0f]

Oh god, I completely forgot about that. It was disturbing to say the least but, at the same time, hilarious.

the most mess up moment for me is the bomb squad of itao itsuji

Chiyaki appearing in the newspaper batsu was nuts, but I think the most messed up was the No Reaction Pie Hell! Where the naked Matsumoto gets completely molested by bachan #1.

Tanaka being bullied by the fat lady in the bus cause she doesn’t like his face at the newspaper batsu was pretty messed up XD

[quote:kz9oweqn][i:kz9oweqn]Originally posted by dakhwon[/i:kz9oweqn]
Chiyaki appearing in the newspaper batsu was nuts, but I think the most messed up was the No Reaction Pie Hell! Where the naked Matsumoto gets completely molested by bachan #1.[/quote:kz9oweqn]

Agreed, Matsumoto looked unsecure and so pitiful on the bed. I am still shocked

I dont know i think its pretty fucked up to get one of your friends nuts right on your face while your awake!!

I agree with the whole Endou’s ex-wife thing. But he was as good of a sport as he could be in that situation. What about in the hospital series where they set up that boobie trap during the rescue team drill for Mr. Umezu? That was pretty messed up.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdtvjz0w6xA&feature=related:1xprcfxm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdtvjz0w6xA&feature=related[/url:1xprcfxm]

THIS!!!

Hama-chan trying to cook… hi is soo bad…clueless…

&& a half dead shrimp scares the hell out of him…hahaha