Any Korean Versions similar to Gaki no Tsukai???

There should be a K-Komedy Group like Gaki no Tsukai, but maybe I can’t find it. Any found anything yet??

[quote="downtown_who95":21ikz3kw]There should be a K-Komedy Group like Gaki no Tsukai, but maybe I can’t find it. Any found anything yet??[/quote:21ikz3kw]

"Should" as in "I know there is, but I don’t know their name" ?
Otherwise you should have not used the word "should".

Well there is some, jsut gotta find the one you like. Look for korean comedy shows on the web and you should find some popular names easily.

Bump.

It’s not exactly like Gaki no Tsukai but check Running Man, it’s one of the best shows I have ever seen. My second favourite after Gaki no Tsukai.

It’s about Korean celebrities (comedians, singers, actors, rappers etc + they have famous guests in every episode) and they are playing games.

[quote="Ace":a073xh3k]Bump.
It’s not exactly like Gaki no Tsukai but check Running Man, it’s one of the best shows I have ever seen. My second favourite after Gaki no Tsukai.
[/quote:a073xh3k]

This. I started watching japanese variety 7 years ago. Almost 2 years ago i thought myself to try out Korean variety shows. The first show i watched was Running Man and i fell in love with that show. There are several fansubbers for the show so you can watch the newest episode with english subtitles.

is there any link to any torrents so we can start watching this running man?

I really like running man too.
There are some hide and seek episodes like on Million Kazoku but generally they think up on something new in each episode.
Several subbing groups have already subbed all 121 episodes so far.
These are the ones i know of:

• ISUBS -> [url:1ykkeeaa]http://www.isubs-squad.com[/url:1ykkeeaa]
    They offer streams on Dailymotion and various Download options as well as a discussion board

• kshowsnow.net -> [url:1ykkeeaa]http://www.kshownow.net/search/label/Runningman[/url:1ykkeeaa]
    Dailymotion and on some episodes high quality Facebook HD streams

• Dramafever -> [url:1ykkeeaa]http://www.dramafever.com/drama/3970/1/Running_Man/[/url:1ykkeeaa]
    They offer streams directly on their site but they are limited to America only

ISUBS if you want quality.
Kshownow if you want speed (without saying that the quality isn’t good).

Kshownow is on on-going episode now 121 if I remember will while Isubs are still on 104 (?).

@wiwefak, you should try Family Outing too if you haven’t (*only the first season though). I would also suggest X-Men but there aren’t subs for many episodes including the first episodes of the show. :(

Oh no! smack me on the head Hamada!
[img:c8m4x4y5]http://g52.img-up.net/tumblr_mdw3b5a.gif[/img:c8m4x4y5]

It is VK Video Player that has HD stream not Facebook ^^

[quote="Ace":c8m4x4y5]
Kshownow is on on-going episode now 121 if I remember will while Isubs are still on 104 (?).
[/quote:c8m4x4y5]
Yep thats correct

[quote="marobata":17kbtre5]is there any link to any torrents so we can start watching this running man?[/quote:17kbtre5]

There’s plenty on YouTube.

I’ve been pretty impressed with Running Man series… I prefer it over gaki no tsukai now. They always seem to keep it creative/fresh.

[quote="prominent":1j99of1h]I’ve been pretty impressed with Running Man series… I prefer it over gaki no tsukai now. They always seem to keep it creative/fresh.[/quote:1j99of1h]

Well…Gaki no Tsukai has been around for around 20~30 years hasn’t it?
It’s not surprising that they’re getting a bit stale.

Also, so much of their stuff hasn’t been subbed so unless if you can understand Japanese, you just don’t know all the kinds of things that they have done.

Even so, I’ve never really watched Running man so I can’t really compare the two anyway.

hi,

About running man,
i don’t get the hype about this show, i watch a few episodes and i don’t like it much, i don’t find the funny things i find in japanese show, they always invite boys band or young koreans singers/stars, it’s probably interesting for k pop fans but not for everyone or i watched bad episodes, the games seems scripted and feels that way for the viewer ( japanese show are scripted too for most of them but i don’t feel it while wathing )

if you didn’t watch all the videos of godzillaradio yet, try shabekuri 007.
another great & funny show is Uwa! Damasareta Taishou.
it’s not korean but it’s always very funny.

sorry for my english ;)

ps : thanks again godzilla for all your shabekuri 007 subbed episodes, i refresh your blog twice a day and it’s like christmas every time i see a new video xD

Everyone has their own preferences… I’ve just grown a bit tired of gaki no tsukai and need a change. I still like it though.
As for RunningMan, I think the host has some prior knowledge of what will happen because he needs to be able to host it well, but for the most part, I think it’s unscripted. Every one of them is a comedian/entertainer after all and so they’re all trying to one up each other. I like the group dynamic.
So I don’t really understand your point by saying it is scripted. Gaki-no-tsukai is WAY more scripted than RunningMan.

[quote="prominent":179a28f0]

Gaki-no-tsukai is WAY more scripted than RunningMan.
[/quote:179a28f0]

One way or another, we can’t say for sure, so don’t try to sell it as it being a fact.

We do know though, because there are videos showing how the production crew and the team sits down and brainstorms about what each show will be and what it will involve. It’s not like they just start the cameras and decide on the spot what is happening. There is a script and sequence for everything they do. Their dialogue isn’t completely scripted, but a lot of it is depending upon the episode.
Runningman is similar but there is more competitiveness that ultimately produces more unexpected situations that can’t be planned for. This doesn’t mean runningman is funnier or anything, but I just find it more interesting due to the unexpected nature which often comedy thrives on.

[quote="prominent":308aaxmu]We do know though, because there are videos showing how the production crew and the team sits down and brainstorms about what each show will be and what it will involve. It’s not like they just start the cameras and decide on the spot what is happening. There is a script and sequence for everything they do. Their dialogue isn’t completely scripted, but a lot of it is depending upon the episode.
Runningman is similar but there is more competitiveness that ultimately produces more unexpected situations that can’t be planned for. This doesn’t mean runningman is funnier or anything, but I just find it more interesting due to the unexpected nature which often comedy thrives on.[/quote:308aaxmu]

Again you are trying to sell your opinion and impressions as a fact…

Checked out running man, didn’t like it. But then again I don’t enjoy any Korean things (except food) so this was expected.

[quote="Ap2000":5rpzj0j9]

Again you are trying to sell your opinion and impressions as a fact…[/quote:5rpzj0j9]

:P I'm making discussion on a board. I guess you can't see that? If you're so concerned with what is fact, then you're welcome to share some.

How could fellow Gaki fans not like Running Man?!?!?!? lol
Well each to their own I suppose. :)

When I first came across Running Man I was a bit sceptical as I thought it was just going to be a rip off of the Japanese shows Million Kazoku and Tetsuwan Dash.
Technically it is but it has taken those shows and I think made them better.

Also as a fan of many Japanese shows such as Mechiake, Utaban, London Hearts and earlier HP shows, its awesome seeing Running Man take games from those shows and turn them epic.
And I would have thought that any fan of HK cinema would love this show as it borrows heavily from that field.

And trust me when I say you do not have to like or know Kpop, or Kfilms, or any of the guests to like the show.
The show is about the Running Men and they all have a story to tell…

It took me the first 4 episodes to get into the show, after episode 13 I couldn’t wait to watch more, when I got to episode 38 I knew this show could be special, now I am up to date on episode 142 and still enjoying every episode.
And one thing that is great about Running Man is you will be in awe at what the show does.

If you are sceptical stick with it from the beginning, trust. :)