Discuss everything Gaki no Tsukai here.
223 posts
That movie looks interesting!

I'll download it too
I will upload it on mega when i'm done.
Didn't thought the website links expired or something. :sweat:

Kawaii~
Arlekin wrote:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: LOL Yeah, way too serious. Maybe it was ask to do that serious face by the producers or something, I don't know...to make a more serious premiere. I really like that movie :)
Nice!! I haven't seen "Alice no Toge and Isharyou Bengoshi...thank you for your recomendations!! You know your way around Tanaka Movies!! :nod: :nod: :nod: As soon I clear some space in my Hard drive, I'm gonna download them

Crcop23 wrote:
I like DoDowntown also Tsukitei. Im not a big fan of cocorico.

At first, me too. But then with the time I turn my heart to Tanaka :D :D :D

Tanaka as Hakamada Yukio in Isharyou Bengoshi
Tanaka as Chihara Junichi in Alice no Toge (He acted as a lot of doctor characters in his carreer)

You can watch Isharyou Bengoshi at Crunchyroll, there is the best for me, because I can watch this dorama subbed in portuguese. Alice no Toge you can search only Alice no Toge at Google and you can find the episodes easily! Tanaka doing Hakamada and Chihara is awesome. He is acting even more better. And my heart turned to Tanaka too, I hated Tanaka for a little time, when I just met Gaki no Tsukai, because he don't laugh. But when I search for his work better, I became his fan. Especially when I watched Reset. He doing Anri was very funny!
Knudow wrote:
juriTanaka wrote:
His acting is really awesome!!

I don't know why, but it seems that japanese comedians really know how to act.

I watched a lot of doramas before knowing about Gaki no Tsukai and now I keep seeing familiar faces that I only saw on doramas and thought they were just actors.

For example, I really love the dorama "At Home Dad" and one of the main cast is Miyasako Hiroyuki.

At the same way that japanese idols know very well how to make people laugh hard, like Yamada Nana (NMB48) or Mariko Nakamura (AKB48). When I watched Reset I loved Jinnai Tomonori (my 2nd fav japanese comedian) acting with Hamada's wife (Very epic see Jinnai san, Ogawa Natsumi and Tanaka san at the same episode). At Isharyou Bengoshi we can see the perfect acting of Watanabe Naomi.
Endo~~ :inlove:

I remember the first time I knew Endo was from the Jimmy's English part of high school no laughing game (I think same for many people) about 8 years ago. Because Endo was laughing uncontrollably and kept being called OUT, I was quite impressed by him. So when people are talking about the Japanese no laughing game, the first name came to my mind was Endo but not Matsumoto or Hamada. However, at that time I was not really into comedies so I didn't try to watch the whole show. I never imagined that I would become a fan of a comedian.(At that time I was only into bands and musicians)

Months ago, my boyfriend seemed too bored and he began to watch all the no laughing games from beginning to the end. I was bored too so I watch them with him together. Knowing that Endo is the good-looking one among those guys, I naturally paid more attention on him and eventually fell for him. His smiles and the way he bursts out laughing are just priceless. I can't take my eyes off him when watching the shows.

To be honest, I can tell that he is not that talented as a comedian, his jokes are not always funny but his smiles are just magically addictive. Therefore, instead of his own jokes, I enjoy watching him laughing at jokes made by other people. This is quite weird lol. This means I like him as an "idol" but not as a comedian. :mm: Yet he does work very hard in making people laugh, especially in his Beat Takeshi imitation challenges.

Of course the other members are also great, and I was really impressed when I knew that Tanaka can be funny as hell. He's actually much more talented than Endo. This makes me quite jealous lol. Nonetheless I love them as a duo and I hope I can watch more Cocorico's stuff but it seems really difficult to find :(
まぁまぁまぁ、まあまあ。
まあーまあーまぁまあまあ!
luminadidi wrote:
Of course the other members are also great, and I was really impressed when I knew that Tanaka can be funny as hell. He's actually much more talented than Endo. This makes me quite jealous lol. Nonetheless I love them as a duo and I hope I can watch more Cocorico's stuff but it seems really difficult to find :(

Well I'm a Tanaka fan but if you want a consolation Endo sings better than Tanaka
juriTanaka wrote:
luminadidi wrote:

Well I'm a Tanaka fan but if you want a consolation Endo sings better than Tanaka

I knew it :D He has an amazing voice. Him singing Ookina Furudokei in Cocorico Miracle Type is the best.

However usually he tends to mess it up on purpose for comedic effect lol

I think with his potential he could be a successful singer if he chose to sing instead of doing comedies when he made his debut. But after all he has chosen to become a comedian...anyway I still like him.
まぁまぁまぁ、まあまあ。
まあーまあーまぁまあまあ!
andylau-fr wrote:
Endo released a album already.

But they have disbanded after that :(
まぁまぁまぁ、まあまあ。
まあーまあーまぁまあまあ!
I wonder why Endo hadn't got that much attention like Hamada when it comes to music.

Kawaii~
Endo was a member of a Taiwanese boy band, HC3.

And at 2001, Endo recorded a single with Tanaka. The song is very cool! Endo sung all the song basically
http://nicotter.net/watch/sm16317520
Since the breakup of 時給800円, Endo hasn't started any regular music project for a long time (except his youtube channel), right?

I meant if he chose music as his major career he might be much more successful, at least get much less haters in Japan :^)
まぁまぁまぁ、まあまあ。
まあーまあーまぁまあまあ!
223 posts