Favorite Gaki Member(s)

Discuss everything Gaki no Tsukai here.
223 posts
Arlekin wrote:
juriTanaka wrote:
Oh, guy, I imagined that your favorite is Endo because of you avatar. So we are 2 Tanaka fans

You were wrong "guy" :rofl: :rofl: Endo is our hentai sensei here at The Endos. He inspired us to as pervs as he is. But is not my personal favorite. Have you seen "Forbidden Siren"...starring Tanaka?? Boy, his acting was really good

Yeah I've watched that movie, he was pretty good as Minamida sensei, but I think that Tanaka will never act in a horror movie, did you noticed his face at the movie premiere?
He was tooooooo serious there :rofl:
Anyway, my favorite Tanaka's roles was at Alice no Toge, at Siren and at Isharyou Bengoshi. And he is so cute at Dibetagurashi narration
I like DoDowntown also Tsukitei. Im not a big fan of cocorico.
juriTanaka wrote:
Yeah I've watched that movie, he was pretty good as Minamida sensei, but I think that Tanaka will never act in a horror movie, did you noticed his face at the movie premiere?
Anyway, my favorite Tanaka's roles was at Alice no Toge, at Siren and at Isharyou Bengoshi. And he is so cute at Dibetagurashi narration

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: LOL Yeah, way too serious. Maybe it was ask to do that serious face by the producers or something, I don't know...to make a more serious premiere. I really like that movie :)
Nice!! I haven't seen "Alice no Toge and Isharyou Bengoshi...thank you for your recomendations!! You know your way around Tanaka Movies!! :nod: :nod: :nod: As soon I clear some space in my Hard drive, I'm gonna download them

Crcop23 wrote:
I like DoDowntown also Tsukitei. Im not a big fan of cocorico.

At first, me too. But then with the time I turn my heart to Tanaka :D :D :D
Is that dorama good and short? I haven't seen the rest of the dorama I mentioned earlier because, well, I suck at watching series. :D

Is nice, but Tanaka only appears in 2 episodes. This drama is starring Ueno Juri. Chiaki Kuriyama and Norika Fujiwara acted in that drama.
Arlekin wrote:
juriTanaka wrote:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: LOL Yeah, way too serious. Maybe it was ask to do that serious face by the producers or something, I don't know...to make a more serious premiere. I really like that movie :)
Nice!! I haven't seen "Alice no Toge and Isharyou Bengoshi...thank you for your recomendations!! You know your way around Tanaka Movies!! :nod: :nod: :nod: As soon I clear some space in my Hard drive, I'm gonna download them

No way, Tanaka use to smile a bit at premieres especially to give an interview like at Zebraman 2.
I never seen him too serious since Minna no Ie premiere
Maybe he wasn't amused at the premiere of that movie. :P

Kawaii~
Yeah, he was really having a good time with the Star Trek movie as Spock (I had to Google the name spock cause I really hate Star trek LOL)
But yeah, maybe he hates the movie :D :D
Wait... That means that Tanaka likes Star Trek? :o

Kawaii~
Can't tell. I personally never listen to him saying that he likes it, but yes, he was in the promotion of the movie in Japan, like Jimmy Onishi in "Elysium". It seems like is pretty normal to have a Warai Geinin promoting action hollywood movies back there
Well, I have to find those promotions of Start Trek in Japan. :P

Kawaii~

It's kinda awkward :lol:

what is Tanaka movie with the dog?
Omg I'm laughing so hard, andylau. :D :D :D :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Kawaii~
Where can i find this Tanaka movie:

anyone have it?
andylau-fr wrote:
Where can i find this Tanaka movie:

anyone have it?

Hope this works for you.

http://www.japandownload.com/2014/07/walking-with-dog-2004-dvdripx264.html#.VGpmYDSG-1I

Kawaii~
No longer available sadly. But i found it on torrent. :clap:
223 posts