My biggest Gaki Mission Ever! [Come Join]

Hello to all Gakiers.
Been so long since i create a new thread.
This time I am thinking of uploading entire gaki series, from 1 to current episodes.
I know I am missing quite some episodes here and there.
If you can just fill in those that are missing.
Post your comment to show your support.

P.S: Currently uploading airport batsu to mediafire 8)

Great initiative ;)

This thread will help you: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2121

Seeing talk about uploading all the episodes to ddl gave me an idea, maybe once some of the episodes start to go up online members could volunteer to each keep a few episodes on ddl sites to make them permanently available and not have to rely on only a few to keep them uploaded, say for example if 50 members volunteered to re-upload dead links (optimistic?), they would only be in charge of about 24 episodes each, when one of their links goes down they could be PM’d telling them to re-upload, if they fail to respond to the PM they should be shamed on the thread / reported to mod, if a mod fails to get in contact they could be banned and someone else could fill their episode upload requirements.

I only have some a few episodes but am willing to download 20 regular episodes to keep online.

wow, that’s really awesome, thank you Joker :)

[quote="pariah":2wxem8s5]Seeing talk about uploading all the episodes to ddl gave me an idea, maybe once some of the episodes start to go up online members could volunteer to each keep a few episodes on ddl sites to make them permanently available and not have to rely on only a few to keep them uploaded, say for example if 50 members volunteered to re-upload dead links (optimistic?), they would only be in charge of about 24 episodes each, when one of their links goes down they could be PM’d telling them to re-upload, if they fail to respond to the PM they should be shamed on the thread / reported to mod, if a mod fails to get in contact they could be banned and someone else could fill their episode upload requirements.

I only have some a few episodes but am willing to download 20 regular episodes to keep online.[/quote:2wxem8s5]
u r right my bro, uploader does not mean he himself have all the time in the world to upload everything whenever it is down, it’s up to the community to actually help in contributing

Good luck! I’m sorry don’t have much (anything?) to contribute, but if I can help in any way, let me know! Thanks! ^_^

~L~

my purpose of announcing it to inform and at the same time recruiting helper to upload some missing episodes that i dont have

Once the initial upload starts I’ll be more than willing to be in charge of 20 or so episodes permanently, I can’t be in charge until after the initial upload as I don’t actually have that many episodes. :o

will start when i can get a hold of my school internet again lol 200kbps upload rate own my house 20kbps lolol

Maybe the first thing that could be worked out is what episodes are already available on ddl sites?

Gotta sleep first :)

I’ve got about 86 episodes, without counting the 5 to 15 minute parts of episodes … I would be glad to fill in some episodes if needed. Most of them are recent episodes 2008+, so I expect joker to already have all of them.

Thats why I suggest that somebody, along with me, get an external HDD and dl all the episodes joker Uploads and put them in the HDD so we can have them stored physically and use them whenever we want ;)

great idea joker ! you have my support.

If you have any idea just give it I am sure many gaki fans are ready to help

[quote="||—PEGO—||":2lvt059c]I’ve got about 86 episodes, without counting the 5 to 15 minute parts of episodes … I would be glad to fill in some episodes if needed. Most of them are recent episodes 2008+, so I expect joker to already have them.

Thats why I suggest that somebody, along with me, get an external HDD and dl all the episodes joker Uploads and put them in the HDD so we can have them stored physically and use them whenever we want ;)

If you have any idea just give it I am sure many gaki fans are ready to help[/quote:2lvt059c]
if i am not wrong, i have around 800-1000 videos of gaki

[quote="joker":qcn2etgi][quote="||—PEGO—||":qcn2etgi]I’ve got about 86 episodes, without counting the 5 to 15 minute parts of episodes … I would be glad to fill in some episodes if needed. Most of them are recent episodes 2008+, so I expect joker to already have them.

If you have any idea just give it I am sure many gaki fans are ready to help[/quote:qcn2etgi]
if i am not wrong, i have around 800-1000 videos of gaki[/quote:qcn2etgi]

the missing ones are from the first 400 episodes I suppose ? am I correct ?

and what do you think about having them in physical external HDD by some members so we can store them for long term?

[quote="||—PEGO—||":2605lq32][quote="joker":2605lq32][quote="||—PEGO—||":2605lq32]I’ve got about 86 episodes, without counting the 5 to 15 minute parts of episodes … I would be glad to fill in some episodes if needed. Most of them are recent episodes 2008+, so I expect joker to already have them.

If you have any idea just give it I am sure many gaki fans are ready to help[/quote:2605lq32]
if i am not wrong, i have around 800-1000 videos of gaki[/quote:2605lq32]

the missing ones are from the first 400 episodes I suppose ? am I correct ?

and what do you think about having them in physical external HDD by some members so we can store them for long term?[/quote:2605lq32]
i have few videos from 1990-1994 i think

Hey Joker!

I’ve got around 75% of them, some missing mostly eps around 400-500 I’m uploading the ones I have to my torrent tracker so you can DL them there if you need any :) Currently I uploaded episodes from 1-350, many people are good enought to seed as long as my 2 seedboxes so downloading should not be a problem :)

I’ve got the missing eps in PD waiting to DL but they don’t seem to move anywhere for the past 4 months now. So I’m hoping you will have some to fill in the gaps :)

I’d love to keep some episodes too, but my external memory is broken right now and my computer is already full with manzai, batsus and some episodes in disorder… But I’ll keep you posted when it’s fixed. ;)

transferred all required gaki video, renaming everything 1st 8)

So that means you have the complete collection now? :)

[quote="shorto":19qze19n]So that means you have the complete collection now? :)[/quote:19qze19n]
still havent search my other hard drive, but first few like 1-100 is missing, damn it!!!
i am already beginning to upload
Check out here [url:19qze19n]http://gaki-no-tsukai.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3768[/url:19qze19n]

I have most of the 1-100 eps, uploaded 'em to the tracker; http://j-show.info/details.php?id=23 & http://j-show.info/details.php?id=24