There will be a 2013 Batsu Game?

Discuss everything Gaki no Tsukai here.
I hope they do another one this year, but I highly doubt they will do anything like the 24 Tag battle, basically anything that physically demanding, cuz i cant see them running around like that in their age. I would love to see them do something like Matsumoto's Haunted Hotel but with all 4 of them, or maybe even have a competition like they used too so that 3 of them are part of the batsu and one is the evil mastermind in the back. I think those batsu games were the funniest.
If they're making the same kind of jokes again like the last 2 years i probably don't want to see this. No creative ideas anymore. :worried:
Let us hope not...
I can't believe we're already nearing the end of the year again.

Realistically speaking, yes there will be one, because of money.
As I've already suggested for last year's batsu game however (on a boat/cruise ship), they should something very different this year.

GAKINOBRA wrote:
So, this year Downtown will make their 30ºth aniversary, i guess if will be made some special event for this. It should be funny! HAHAHA


I honestly wouldn't be surprised if, at the end of the show, they'd announce their retirement from these kind of batsu games and just continue doing normal shows like Hey!x3 (yes, I know that one is coming to an end too).
Ap2000 wrote:
I can't believe we're already nearing the end of the year again.

Realistically speaking, yes there will be one, because of money.
As I've already suggested for last year's batsu game however (on a boat/cruise ship), they should something very different this year.

GAKINOBRA wrote:
So, this year Downtown will make their 30ºth aniversary, i guess if will be made some special event for this. It should be funny! HAHAHA


I honestly wouldn't be surprised if, at the end of the show, they'd announce their retirement from these kind of batsu games and just continue doing normal shows like Hey!x3 (yes, I know that one is coming to an end too).


NoooOOoooOoooo ;)
Thought I would add if someone knows what this was about but last night I was watching MBS and Masatoshi Hamada was on screen talking about a DVD release coming some time begining of 2013 and then a big ? then rolled onto their nightly anime airing.

Anyone know of any upcoming DVD releases?
samieniceguy wrote:
Thought I would add if someone knows what this was about but last night I was watching MBS and Masatoshi Hamada was on screen talking about a DVD release coming some time begining of 2013 and then a big ? then rolled onto their nightly anime airing.

Anyone know of any upcoming DVD releases?


Every year, around November/December, they release a DVD with the Batsu Game. So maybe it's the Airport Batsu. ^^
So, I guess no batsu game this year then.

http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E7%AC%91% ... C%E3%82%BA
Also has no info on it.
And browsing through some Japanese site, I can't find any fix info on it either.
Ap2000 wrote:
So, I guess no batsu game this year then.

http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E7%AC%91% ... C%E3%82%BA
Also has no info on it.
And browsing through some Japanese site, I can't find any fix info on it either.


Weren´t they quite late last year to announce 2011´s game? Wikipedia is not an official source, so it is not strange at all that they do not have any info (yet) wheter or not there will be a 2012 batsu game. Personally I believe they would have told the fans already if there would not be a new year batsu special this year. Sort of huuuge insult to the fans otherwise since they are eagerly waiting for one.
Sefidum wrote:
Ap2000 wrote:
So, I guess no batsu game this year then.

http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E7%AC%91% ... C%E3%82%BA
Also has no info on it.
And browsing through some Japanese site, I can't find any fix info on it either.


Weren´t they quite late last year to announce 2011´s game? Wikipedia is not an official source, so it is not strange at all that they do not have any info (yet) wheter or not there will be a 2012 batsu game. Personally I believe they would have told the fans already if there would not be a new year batsu special this year. Sort of huuuge insult to the fans otherwise since they are eagerly waiting for one.


You're probably right.
They've been damn late last year too, mid November for the announcement what the theme will be.
It's too early to tell. But since they make a lot of money from all the ads during the batsu game, I see no reason they wouldn't make another one this year.
Yes there will be one.
Yes, its nowdays late than used to be. Reason, it was before a real Batsu Game based on bets between each other.
After it became a New year eve event (filled with celebrities), they started doing this very late - November/December (Normally first week of December or last of November) A example: Highschool was done in September, while Matsumoto had his Birthday.

There are 2 recording 1. the Batsu self 2. The show what will be aired on 31th December.
The Press Conference happens usually right after the Batsu game was recored and ended.
The DVD release of the previous year will be used as Promo, 2 flies with one clap. Which does first appears, after the Conference.

Gaki no Tsukai itself, as many may have noticed over the years - is weak, compare to other shows. Such as Hey Hey Hey or Lincoln. Also, they haven't done Manzai for a long time. The only thing what is simply left, is that annual Event. And as many have pointed out, its money for everyone.
No.
I hope the 2013 batsu games