Creating a GnT Synchtube streaming page

Okay, for those of you who don’t know, Synchtube is a website where you can stream videos from sites such as YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, and the like. It’s great for making nice, long lists of shows to loop and even treat as a 24/7 streaming channel. The problem is that it’s somewhat buggy, disconnecting people occasionally and resetting the server every night, forcing people to refresh the room if they’re in there at that time. The reward is an easy GnT streaming page for everyone to hang out in! I already have somewhere between 5-7 hours of content on there, including the Yugawara and Tag batsu games. It’s not a LOT, but I’m going to keep looking for stuff, including the other batsu games, other GnT stuff (Kiki, Absolutely Tasty, etc), and the other related things (Lincoln, Million Kazoku, etc).

I want to create a stream that’s as good as the old ones on Justin, if not better. I think we could create a great community from this. I want to add other shows later (variety shows, etc), but starting with GnT is best for all of us. :P If you go to the streaming page and it’s a different show, that could just be a whim of mine. Since I’m posting this though, I’m going to try to keep it as GnT as long as people show up.

Oh, and be sure to sign up so you show up as a PERSON on the site! Unknowns are okay, and greynames are fine, but if we could get people showing up as regulars in this channel that also frequent the site, it would be a great way to start this community going consistently.

Here’s the link! [url:39iry0a7]http://www.synchtube.com/r/salvador[/url:39iry0a7]

– 31.12.2012, 11:19 –

I have over 8 1/2 hours up there now, including a couple of Team Fight segments I’ve never seen (still haven’t seen them really…they’re just in the background making noise :D ). I might have to put the other batsu games off for now (as in today), because I found a couple of them, but Dailymotion is being a butt and won’t start up on Synchtube. I’m going to add the full 5/Go Rangers series, though (I have 1-4 up now). There’s still a lot of small stuff I don’t have on the list yet, but I think the list caps out at 100…so I might have to make two lists eventually to hold everything.

– 31.12.2012, 14:13 –

Okay, I’ve added the Haunted Hotel and a bunch of other videos…over 16 hours worth, and now that Dailymotion is working, I might be able to get a lot more on sometime soon.

– 02.01.2013, 15:38 –

Okay…we’re up to 21+ hours of goodness.

Four of the batsu games: Tag, Yugawara, Haunted Hotel, and High School.

Lots of stuff I hadn’t seen before, like a couple of Team Fight clips and some old Gottsu Ee Kanji.

Basically, you can come in, hang out, and not have to worry about a repeat until you have to pass out. :whew:

Still planning on adding more. Probably have to make a new list soon, and swap them occasionally.

– 24.02.2013, 9:10 –

New semester + laziness = very few updates. But I do still try to keep this channel up as much as I can. At night there might be something else on (if I’m trying to sleep to it), but 99% of the time it’s still going to be GnT. It’s also up to almost 2 days of content, and when I get a chance I’m going to extend the list again.

Is it only me, or is it broken since yesterday (or maybe earlier). It doesn’t show any movies on the list. I liked to drop by from time to time and watch something so I’m still looking forward to this!

[quote="uberberben":283cxb1c]Is it only me, or is it broken since yesterday (or maybe earlier). It doesn’t show any movies on the list. I liked to drop by from time to time and watch something so I’m still looking forward to this![/quote:283cxb1c]

If that ever happens, it’s because something has happened with the site (it does a nightly server reset that can screw things up for all of the channels). It shouldn’t completely wreck it though.