Downtown Artwork?

Discuss everything Gaki no Tsukai here.
6 posts Page 1 of 1

Does anyone have any other art to share where the focus is our heroes :)

-- 07.03.2012, 17:26 --

By a stroke of a keyboard :lol:

-- 07.03.2012, 17:27 --

How to do those ....
http://asciiart.en.utf8art.com/arc/hamada_masatoshi_1.html
what a awesome draw of mattchan ~ ;o; ....I'll try to take a pic of ma draw of miracle ace and post it here ~ :D
CakeDesu wrote:
what a awesome draw of mattchan ~ ;o; ....I'll try to take a pic of ma draw of miracle ace and post it here ~ :D

That would be wonderful :clap:
Very nice. Thank you for sharing!

Hehe. I can't help but think, that beneath that stern and serious look, that he's fighting desperately to stop from laughing at something.
Whackjob wrote:
Very nice. Thank you for sharing!

Hehe. I can't help but think, that beneath that stern and serious look, that he's fighting desperately to stop from laughing at something.

I'm sure he did not keep a straight face when looking at Hōsei Yamasaki below :rofl:

-- 07.03.2012, 20:58 --

This one is totally computer generated, just think perhaps when he retires, he'll be replaced by a computer generated figure :lol:

http://fabiomsilva.cgsociety.org/gallery/810739

-- 07.03.2012, 21:17 --

-- 13.03.2012, 00:47 --

Here's a fun group drawing!
Does anyone has more of these cartoon drawings? These are fantastic! Also seen very often on the Batsu Games!
6 posts Page 1 of 1