Anyone seen the Gaki's members in person?

Hi,

I’m just wondering if anyone here has met or seen the Gaki’s members in person. Maybe on the streets or in special events where they are guests. I think most of us do not have that chance to meet them in person since we are not living in Japan but it will be great to hear that someone from this community has met them or seen them.

Afterall we are all fans.

I heard that Hamada can usually be seen in Shinjuku (or manybe Harajuku? I forgot.) with his family on weekends.

Unless they were sent to (of all places in the States) Long Island, I don’t think so. I used to go to Manhattan a lot, too, but even then I’ve never seen anyone famous.

The more well-known Long Islanders like Billy Joel and Lindsay Lohan were from coast towns, while I live closer to Queens if anything.

The closest I saw any Gaki member is that Japanese guy at the Casablanca Mohamed V airport who looked like Matsumoto. I even told him that and he was surprised that a foreigner knows downtown!

I wish Matsumoto will come to Cannes Festival (instead of Deauville’s one), at least I’ll have a chance to meet him. :)

And I want a Gaki Trip with the whole team in France ! :D dreams

While not in person, I was watching Fox Baseball pre-game one day, and in the back ground i noticed a familiar face, i proceeded to put my face 5 inches from the screen and squint and much to my shock… it was Hamada on the field talking to people.

It was Fenway park and it was like the year or year After Daisuke started pitching for the soxs. Turns out hamada has some sort of sports show, and he must have been there shooting for it. If i had known, i would have made the 4 hour drive to the game just to try and meet him.

Well, I’m going to Tokyo in April for 2 weeks and hope that I get to see them by chance. Hahaha. I guess that’s highly impossible but I will still keep my fingers crossed.