Audience in the shows...

Discuss everything Gaki no Tsukai here.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
I was wondering, how does one become part of the audience on one of the shows/any shows? It would be sooo awsome to be able to sit in the audience and watch the guys live. I got the thought since I AM going there in less than a year and I will stay for one whole year and I am currently filling in the forms for my home-stay application where they ask if there is anything in particular that I would really like to to while staying with them;D
"Hamada. Are you vertically challenged?"
Now that is one awesome idea =)
Thats probably something i would do too.

Guess it's like everywhere else. You gotta buy a ticket for the show or something like that.
Bet the people where you will be staying can help you with that..
Crussong wrote:
Now that is one awesome idea =)
Thats probably something i would do too.

Guess it's like everywhere else. You gotta buy a ticket for the show or something like that.
Bet the people where you will be staying can help you with that..

Wow, if they could do that, it would be made of pure win! I have to try to make it happen. Just imagine, getting hold of tickets to the year-end batsu show! *stares of into space with dreamy eyes*

I can always claim it will help my studies;D
The live show used to be taped at one of the NTV studios.
I believe most people used to send in post cards to be on the show.
Also aren't the audience made up of 99% females? Guess it would help your chances if you are one?
Fajardo wrote:
Also aren't the audience made up of 99% females? Guess it would help your chances if you are one?

how fortunate then that I am female;D
I believe you can apply via the NTV website, however the chances of seeing them live (at least on a Gaki show) is much less these days as they rarely film any talk segments anymore, favouring VTR instead.

I myself will be in Japan for most of this year and hope to see Downtown perform at least once, though I am under no illusions this will happen ;)
Sefidum wrote:
how fortunate then that I am female;D

Somehow it took my by surprise.. Maybe because of the avatar, I don't know :)

Fajardo wrote:
Also aren't the audience made up of 99% females?

About that - you're actually right about that. But, man don't make that much noise, that's why I guess.. :)
8 posts Page 1 of 1