Audience in the shows...

I was wondering, how does one become part of the audience on one of the shows/any shows? It would be sooo awsome to be able to sit in the audience and watch the guys live. I got the thought since I AM going there in less than a year and I will stay for one whole year and I am currently filling in the forms for my home-stay application where they ask if there is anything in particular that I would really like to to while staying with them;D

Now that is one awesome idea =)
Thats probably something i would do too.

Guess it’s like everywhere else. You gotta buy a ticket for the show or something like that.
Bet the people where you will be staying can help you with that…

[quote="Crussong":iqspvahi]Now that is one awesome idea =)
Thats probably something i would do too.

Guess it’s like everywhere else. You gotta buy a ticket for the show or something like that.
Bet the people where you will be staying can help you with that…[/quote:iqspvahi]

Wow, if they could do that, it would be made of pure win! I have to try to make it happen. Just imagine, getting hold of tickets to the year-end batsu show! stares of into space with dreamy eyes

I can always claim it will help my studies;D

The live show used to be taped at one of the NTV studios.
I believe most people used to send in post cards to be on the show.

Also aren’t the audience made up of 99% females? Guess it would help your chances if you are one?

[quote="Fajardo":32v4v7be]Also aren’t the audience made up of 99% females? Guess it would help your chances if you are one?[/quote:32v4v7be]

how fortunate then that I am female;D

I believe you can apply via the NTV website, however the chances of seeing them live (at least on a Gaki show) is much less these days as they rarely film any talk segments anymore, favouring VTR instead.

I myself will be in Japan for most of this year and hope to see Downtown perform at least once, though I am under no illusions this will happen ;)

[quote="Sefidum":2vsq9n5p]how fortunate then that I am female;D[/quote:2vsq9n5p]
Somehow it took my by surprise… Maybe because of the avatar, I don’t know :)

[quote="Fajardo":2vsq9n5p]Also aren’t the audience made up of 99% females?[/quote:2vsq9n5p]
About that - you’re actually right about that. But, man don’t make that much noise, that’s why I guess… :)