Started my own Batsu Series.

Hey guys I started my own Batsu Series on youtube called American Batsu. Check it out and let me know what you think. We will be adding more episodes soon. If you have any ideas of different games would could do please let me know. Thx
[video:2i1aqd7d]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trZGJnIVAIg&feature=share&list=PLRGRw4FnREyvIviwOQG1PFGmXbP0G8glD[/video:2i1aqd7d]

Nice work! Looks like you had a lot of fun filming this which makes it enjoyable to watch. Good that you edited out the lulls to keep a pace and nice idea to dye the water to add variety in reactions/comments to the "Safe" ones. Best of luck with your next project. :)

Wow, that’s pretty amazing to be able to get friends who will all play! Nice work you guys XD

Hey thanks guys glad you like it. Yeah we actually have another show on youtube reviewing crazy food. so it wasn’t hard to get them to do this lol. The next episode will be Kiki series Lemon Tea. Do you have any ideas for new games?

I like the baby yelling ‘Murder!’ at 0:49

[quote="AmericanBatsu":2lm6zsur]Hey thanks guys glad you like it. Yeah we actually have another show on youtube reviewing crazy food. so it wasn’t hard to get them to do this lol. The next episode will be Kiki series Lemon Tea. Do you have any ideas for new games?[/quote:2lm6zsur]

You could always try an Absolutely Tasty segment if you want to stick with the food theme.

[quote="AmericanBatsu":2bi91fq8]Hey thanks guys glad you like it. Yeah we actually have another show on youtube reviewing crazy food. so it wasn’t hard to get them to do this lol. The next episode will be Kiki series Lemon Tea. Do you have any ideas for new games?[/quote:2bi91fq8]

I love your videos, great job! Keep up the good work!

You could try a Silent Library game for instance.

Thanks for the support I’m happy you guys like it. Were going to try to make this a long running series . So I’m sure we will be doing a Absolutely Tasty and Silent Library segments. Also we will be creating a lot of original things as well.

We believed. financial loans on the internet without having departing your house earnings. Financial on the internet mortgage loan companies on the internet upon [url=http://www.mmorsgp.com:37hzi2a2]cheapest rs gold[/url:37hzi2a2]

Newest Episode Kiki series Lemon Tea check it out. Let me know what u think

[video:3pjp5wc6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj9HBiL3DEE[/video:3pjp5wc6]

Haha, this is great - just some friends having fun together being funny! Although I think you guys might need a little more practice on the comedy side of things, to bring the show closer closer to the Gaki prototype we know and love. For example, did you notice Maris swinging the bat around when other people were tasting? Someone could have said something like, "Don’t stand there swinging that thing like you expect me to lose!" in Matsumoto’s style. And maybe you could put an inset of the correct choice on-screen - I confess I had trouble remembering the correct choice. Overall, though, this looks like the start of something cool.

Okay, this is great. You have asked for suggestions, so without sounding like an otaku snob and taking into account production value… the contestants need to absolutely declare "What I drank was NOT (Snapple Iced Tea)". When they have chosen the one they think is correct, then the contestant needs to step out in front of the table and declare "What I drank WAS (Snapple Iced Tea).

I really liked the mystery balloon episode. Even though it had a different format than Kiki, I knew you had it figured out.

If you want to know my other comments, please read below

I know you don’t have the budget of Gaki, but there should be double props. A jar of tea to show to the audience, and a jar of tea to drink from. It doubles your budget, but it helps a random viewer.
You did show the "winning" drink before the taste test, but the shot should be stable, longer and more routine.
The contestant should be able to, if needed, rinse their mouth between samples.
Snobbiest comment of all: it’s not a [bætsu], rather it is a [batsu] or [botsu] game. Sorry, the keyboard doesn’t quite know phonetic symbols.

We had a blast filming these! :) I’ll hit harder with the bat next time :D

Hey guys thanks for the suggestions and criticism. Things are only going to get better. Still working out all the kinks but were having a blast doing it. More games coming soon.

This reminded me,there was an user who wanted to make his own version of 24h tag batsu.Does anyone know what happened to him?

Yeah I remember seeing that. I think the place they wanted to do it at change there mind I believe. We thinking about doing one also but not a full 24 hours. We don’t have the man power for that lol.

How often do you guys make a video?Just subscribed,hope this series will continue.
Also it needs some soundtracks;for the kiki I prefer slap,just my taste :)

We have another channel that we have been doing for over a year. So this channel will be there for the long run. I’m going to start adding soundtracks, and other things. There will be a new video up every other week. Don’t there will be more kiki series episodes and I’m sure there will be some slaps lol.

Newest episode Memory Dance Game, let me know what you think.

[video:243lefg8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obc1eEOhP7E[/video:243lefg8]

Great stuff! I really liked the outro music, and liked the fact that the dance crew had to make new moves after every batsu. More than I could do, for sure. I also really like that you have a beach to film at, but that’s personal, not a production-related comment. Where are you filming, do you mind? I know I can’t crash, promise.