Can You think of an original Batsu game?

Hey guys since starting my own batsu series called "American Batsu". Were going to doing a lot of games off the show. But I would like to do a lot of original batsu games as well. If you can think of some for us to use that would be great. You will def be credited for giving the idea. thx

You can check out the first episode here

http://youtu.be/trZGJnIVAIg

I am deep interested in gaming and I like to spend my free time to play games. My favorite games are video games and online games. During travel I enjoy my long way with games. However this is great news for me and I want to know where I found your new series. I hope you like to guide me.

What about takoyaki roulette? You and your crew may find takoyaki - octopus balls - a punishment in itself, but you can raise the stakes by putting wasabi in a few random ones. Other rounds could include crickets, frisk (Endo’s favourite), liver and other stuff you may not want to eat.
I have to admit that the idea is not original, but I have not seen Gaki do it yet. I got the idea from Youtuber Ozzy78, who probably got it from someone else. You’d have to buy a takoyaki grill and trimmings, or maybe you could use tacos or hotdogs instead.