Tanaka Married To Model?

Discuss everything Gaki no Tsukai here.
63 posts Page 2 of 5
VideogameDC wrote:
Yeah, seems like her. Wonder why is her face censored or never shown at all.

You can't blame them. Some comedians prefer to keep his private life... private, you know.
OTOH, some relatives enjoy playing the game and making such guest appearances. Itao even makes fun out of it, with a new wife every now and then. Concerning children... that's more delicate, since almost all of them appear with blurry pixelated faces. Other countries may have different regulations about it.
atreyu_tiger wrote:
VideogameDC wrote:
Yeah, seems like her. Wonder why is her face censored or never shown at all.

You can't blame them. Some comedians prefer to keep his private life... private, you know.
OTOH, some relatives enjoy playing the game and making such guest appearances. Itao even makes fun out of it, with a new wife every now and then. Concerning children... that's more delicate, since almost all of them appear with blurry pixelated faces. Other countries may have different regulations about it.

Does that mean that japanese children can't appear on TV without a pixeled face? Because if that's the case, then why NHK is making a movie (I think) of a kid who is addicted to his phone? Let me find the Facebook post about it and I'll post it over here.

Kawaii~
VideogameDC wrote:
Does that mean that japanese children can't appear on TV without a pixeled face? Because if that's the case, then why NHK is making a movie (I think) of a kid who is addicted to his phone? Let me find the Facebook post about it and I'll post it over here.

No, consenting kids can appear on TV without any censorship. Housei's & Tanaka's kids likely consented to speak, but not show their faces. You'll see a lot of Japanese people on online video sites that hide their identity with masks or camera shots below the chin or from behind etc. Check out videos on this channel for example, where different people in Japan collaborate online to perform anime songs as virtual bands:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ4_mo ... kbkP4XL_BA
soudou wrote:
VideogameDC wrote:

No, consenting kids can appear on TV without any censorship. Housei's & Tanaka's kids likely consented to speak, but not show their faces. You'll see a lot of Japanese people on online video sites that hide their identity with masks or camera shots below the chin or from behind etc. Check out videos on this channel for example, where different people in Japan collaborate online to perform anime songs as virtual bands:

I've noticed that most Japanese girls on NicoNico Douga seem to cover their nose and mouths by covering them with a mask.

They do really great covers tho! :)

Kawaii~
VideogameDC wrote:
soudou wrote:
VideogameDC wrote:

I've noticed that most Japanese girls on NicoNico Douga seem to cover their nose and mouths by covering them with a mask.

They do really great covers tho! :)

That's for health issues. In such an overpopulated environment, allergies, cold, flu... It's polite to keep the germs to oneself and thus preventing and not passing them around.
I thought that served to almost cover their faces on NicoNico, though I already know that since many people in Japan wear masks to prevent getting sick or to pass their sickness to other people in a public area.

Kawaii~
Japanese people are just smarter and they don't want someone showing a video of them in class and having their high school experience ruined/defined by a video they happened to upload to the internet!
Knudow wrote:
Japanese people are just smarter and they don't want someone showing a video of them in class and having their high school experience ruined/defined by a video they happened to upload to the internet!

Yeah personally I think it's great for a number of reasons that they're so careful about personal identification online.

As for the surgical mask thing, the top reason to wear one is health but since they're in their own room, it's probably for other reasons like anonymity. Supposedly some even wear them as a fashion thing:
http://www.japantoday.com/category/life ... their-face

Oh and not all cover their identity on that channel, especially that one guy who goes the full hog and does crossdress cosplay (bottom left square) :rofl:
I know, right? I saw many videos from Japan where they record people walking on a street (Probably for ''News Report'' things) where many girls or boys use surgical masks, that was one of my biggest questions from japanese-related things until now!

Apparently other people in Japan feel very free to show their faces sometimes.

Kawaii~
Arlekin wrote:
Well, it help me alot. Nice to meet you JuriTanaka :bow: :bow: Btw, can I bother you with a question?? What is the name od the terrible movie?? I kind of like terrible japanese movies, so it will be nice to watch it. Thank you for your time and for the info, is really appreciated :bow: :bow: Btw, I like your Ranger avatar

Image Shark Shin Man and Peach Hip Girl. This movie is really boring |-) ! I imagined a nice action movie, like the original manga, and as you can see at the poster and at the trailer, but where's the action?! I only see dialouge scenes inside cars. And Kuro (Tadanobu Asano) and Momojiri (Shie Kohinata) don't have a relationship like at the manga (at the manga they are more like a couple, they had sex by the way, but at the movie they are more like friends). The movie is completly different from original story
And if you have read the manga yet and thinks that could be awesome to watch this movie only to see Shie nude (at the manga Momojiri was nude or with underwear at 80% of the story). Well, you can't :shake: she appears in underwear and naked on a bathtub, but nothing too explicit like the manga.
Well....somehow now I don't want to watch the movie :D :D :D But I have to say, the manga looks promising. And you're right, I search for Momojiri and in the couple of pics of the manga that I saw, she was completely naked.....interesting....this can be material for the Endos :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: So, such a great review that you made!! I'm not going to watch the movie, but I have to try the manga :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: Thank you so much JuriTanaka for the recommendation :clap: :clap: :clap:
VideogameDC wrote:
It's funny because she appeared on 2 batsus while Yamasaki's wife only barely made an apperiance on the EDF Batsu (Not showing her face). Same goes to Matsumoto's wife and Chiaki (Endo's ex wife).
I always wondered how Yamasaki's wife looks. :^)

Hosei Tsukitei's (I need to remember that he isn't Yamasaki anymore) wife has appeared in 500 questions, her name is Aya. She is 11 years junior than Hosei and they are married since 2001 (I think) This is Aya, she is pretty, but a lot of japanese people said that she have tons of makeup in her face :rofl:
Image Image
juriTanaka wrote:
VideogameDC wrote:
It's funny because she appeared on 2 batsus while Yamasaki's wife only barely made an apperiance on the EDF Batsu (Not showing her face). Same goes to Matsumoto's wife and Chiaki (Endo's ex wife).
I always wondered how Yamasaki's wife looks. :^)

Hosei Tsukitei's (I need to remember that he isn't Yamasaki anymore) wife has appeared in 500 questions, her name is Aya. She is 11 years junior than Hosei and they are married since 2001 (I think) This is Aya, she is pretty, but a lot of japanese people said that she have tons of makeup in her face :rofl:
Image Image

I still call him Yamasaki, so don't worry, you're not the only one :D
Now to the main event: I read somewhere else (probably here) that the girl appearing in the 500 questions is not Yamasaki's actual wife, they used a model or something to do the episode. (I could be wrong, who knows hahaha).

Kawaii~
Isn't Tsukitei his stage name but his real name is still Yamasaki? So we can call him both ways, right?
VideogameDC wrote:
Now to the main event: I read somewhere else (probably here) that the girl appearing in the 500 questions is not Yamasaki's actual wife, they used a model or something to do the episode. (I could be wrong, who knows hahaha).

I think Arlekin mentioned it but they don't remember their source. If it was an actor maybe she's credited someplace? I've only read people saying they look like a cute couple in the 500 questions *shrug*

Knudow wrote:
Isn't Tsukitei his stage name but his real name is still Yamasaki? So we can call him both ways, right?

Yamasaki is his family name yeah though Tsukitei is almost a family name in the Japanese tradition of becoming part of a rakugo family, given to him by Tsukitei Happo. You know the whole "Shohei-hey-hey" thing? That's not his family name, that's a rakugo name! Shōfukutei Shōhei is his rakugo title and his birth name is something like Hiroshi Toshi.

He seems to let Matsumoto & Hamada slide with calling him by his nicknames Yamazaki and Yama-chan still out of respect for them, but Cocorico respectfully call him Housei-san. Rola kept absentmindedly calling him Yamasaki on a karaoke contest show and he was like "Tsukitei right? It's not getting through...". :rofl: But on the flipside he lets people use Housei instead of Tsukitei if they prefer, which is uncommon in Japan since it's his first name. On shows outside Gaki hosts and fellow TV celebs call him Housei-san, or if they're familiarial, Housei-kun. The general public refer to him as Housei-san when speaking directly to him on Twitter. :)
63 posts Page 2 of 5