Question about new years batsu game?

anybody know when they announce information about the new years batsu game? is it before or closer to the end of the year?

I think it’s aired the days befor the new year … or maybe at the last day of the year, just few hours befor th new year …

you should look for information about last year’s batsu game it’s gonna be at the same moment …

they doing the record usually late summer or begin of fall or while fall. they air it then mostly before new year. which means end of December. the feedback will always record way later for dvd release.

about what kind of batsu game it will be etc is always secret. those batsu games are always a big deal. i have already searched alot but yes is really hard to gain any infomartion.

[quote:2bh3wzem][i:2bh3wzem]Originally posted by Senkun[/i:2bh3wzem]
they doing the record usually late summer or begin of fall or while fall. they air it then mostly before new year. which means end of December. the feedback will always record way later for dvd release.

about what kind of batsu game it will be etc is always secret. those batsu games are always a big deal. i have already searched alot but yes is really hard to gain any infomartion.[/quote:2bh3wzem]

Still very helpful information though :D

thanks for the info. can’t wait to see if Yamazaki gets slapped again this year.

according to Wikipedia.org, this year’s batsu game is called “No Laughing Hotel Employee”…just check Wikipedia and check the link that backs this up…I’m excited!!!..lol

I also heard that it will be taking place in a hotel :D Should be fun!

Can’t wait as well for this year’s batsu game! XD