How well do you know Gaki no Tsukai?

So…somebody make this fun quiz on "Quizilla" about how well do you know Gaki…

[url:17voue8p]http://quizilla.teennick.com/tests/7369048/how-well-do-you-know-gaki-no-tsukai[/url:17voue8p]

Do you wanna try it?? You can post your results in this topic

I got [b:17voue8p]100%[/b:17voue8p], of course…I’m a [b:17voue8p][u:17voue8p][color=#FF0000:17voue8p]Gaki Expert[/color:17voue8p][/u:17voue8p][/b:17voue8p] :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

[img:17voue8p]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-wMfy-LwzsvE/U3bMjkfiUwI/AAAAAAAAA_4/72tqO6SKXBI/w974-h550-no/viste.jpg[/img:17voue8p]

Good luck and have fun :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

I, too, am a Gaki Expert. I scored 93.33%. However, the quiz is faulty. One question asks which hometown do both Hamada and Matsumoto come from. Amagasaki, Hyogo is not one of the choices. So, if one is going to answer honestly there is no way to get 100% on the test. I answered the one I felt was closest, even though it is truly the hometown of Cocorico.

Yeah, I know…I search for Amagasaki and I didn’t find it, but is really close to Osaka, so. I didn’t made the quiz. But still is fun, no reason why all has to be so technical and serious :D Congrats!! We are two Gaki Experts :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

‘‘You’re goofy for Gaki!!’’

Score: 75.56% :(

See?? You’re not an expert like me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

93.33%. I got stuck at the 24hrs tag question. :|

[quote="Arlekin":16d12j5k]See?? You’re not an expert like me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D[/quote:16d12j5k]

You said you got a 100% ._.
Unless it was sarcasm :lol:

[quote="sizenkai":1fi5wrtg]93.33%. I got stuck at the 24hrs tag question. :|[/quote:1fi5wrtg]

Nice!! We have another expert!!

[quote="VideogameDC":1fi5wrtg] You said you got a 100% ._.
Unless it was sarcasm :lol:[/quote:1fi5wrtg]

I knew that maybe someone would not belive me…so

[img:1fi5wrtg]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-wMfy-LwzsvE/U3bMjkfiUwI/AAAAAAAAA_4/72tqO6SKXBI/w974-h550-no/viste.jpg[/img:1fi5wrtg]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D See??

I see now xD

I just tought you posted it as sarcasm, but now I believe you xD

i got 82.22%

[quote:ubypiweq]Gaki Expert!!
You should really start subbing the new Batsu games for the rest of us, show off…[/quote:ubypiweq]

It’s more than i thought I will get…

aww yissss 100% :D

We are all Gaki experts!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Well, we need to start subbing :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :D :D

Only if we knew Japanese :( :lol:

Yeah…I’m learning but is really hard :( :D :D :D

Now that I have 3 and a half months of vacation, I will try to learn japanese. For now I will relax :lol:

[quote="Arlekin":2lwfcl06]We are all Gaki experts!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Well, we need to start subbing :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :D :D[/quote:2lwfcl06]

Working on it. It’s just their dialect is so ridiculously hard, even with transcripts.

I got a 100 percent too ;)

Yeah, I know…I mean, I can understand something of anime and stuff…but the dialect is really hard :D :D :D

Nice!!! Just you and me got the 100% until now :rock: :rock: :rock:

I got 93.33%

Also wondering why Amagasaki wasn’t an option for the hometown of Downtown.

[quote="solari":166q1vob]I got 93.33%

Also wondering why Amagasaki wasn’t an option for the hometown of Downtown.[/quote:166q1vob]

I know…maybe the guy who made this quiz didn’t know about Amagasaki :^) But you’re a Gaki Expert too!! :rofl: :rofl:

100%

Aside from the Downtown hometown question, the punishment record question seems to be out of date. I can distinctly remember Matsumoto breaking the 300-mark.